Decision | Eren x Reader

Prompt- a mini argument between reader and Eren when reader figured out his plan and tries to talk him about it.

Season 4 Spoilers

"Then what was the point! What was the point in Sasha saving me?"

"What?"

You hadn't told Eren about that night. How the girl aimed for you but Sasha pushed you out of the way, saving your life at the cost of hers.

"I was fucking there! She aimed for me Eren. Not Sasha or Jean or anyone else. Me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" his voice was defeated.

"What difference would it of made? It doesn't change what happened."

"Yeah bu-" you cut him off,

"You still didn't answer me. What was the point in her saving me if I can't make her life meaningful. I thought you wanted to show the world that were not monsters?"

"I do it's just-"

"Your punishing us like one. I thought you wanted a family with me?"

"I do Y/n... but this is bigger than that."

"Bigger? You mean more important? Eren I should be important. I was your fiancé."

"Was?" he croaked.

"Yeah, was."

"Your leaving me?" his voice was soft, his heart breaking.

"I can't support you and the things your about to do. You've changed Eren. And not in a good way."

"No Y/n, don't do this." he pleaded.

"It's too late unless you change your mind. Right here. Right now." you offered harshly.

"You know I can't do that."

"The hell you can't! Tell me that you were wrong, show me that your still humane." you shouted at him.

"I am Y/n, I am! I just... I have to do this." he said solemnly, avoid eye contact all the while.

"Y'know you promised you'd never hurt me." you spoke.

"I didn't mean to bu-"

"No buts Eren. You made your decision and i've made mine." you said before waking away.

"Y/n come back here." he pleaded again.

"Good bye." you said evenly, continuing forward.

"Y/n!" he yelled, begging as he started to sob.

a/n- this is literally the shorts chapter i've ever made but it was a small drabble that was stuck in my head so enjoy:)

how are you doing?

stay strong love<3