Rather Be With You | Annie x Reader

Prompt- You convince Annie to take you with her in Stohess

"Annie please! Don't leave me here." you whisper-yelled at her.

Armin, Mikasa, and Eren stood down the tunnel below, stopping on the steps when they noticed the two of you not moving.

"Annie I know. I know about you and I know why your thinking. Just please, don't leave me here." you pleaded.

"It's dangero-"

"So what? I don't care just please." you pleaded more, the trio below watching the scene unfold.

She barely looked away for a second to glance at you, her eyes calculating and stormy.

"I can't guarantee your safety." she said, her tone dark.

"Annie if I stay theyll lock me up. I'd rather be in danger with you than in a cell."

She was silent for a moment, her eyes still peering down at the other three.

"Okay." she whispered before Armin spoke.

"Annie, Y/n please! Let talk about this! We can work something out."

"It's too late Armin. I've made my decision." As soon as she finished her sentence people rushed out, trying to grab the both of you.

"Hold still." Annie commanded before lightning struck around her, bodies being crushed as her titan form encased her. You, however, we left unharmed as she held you in her hand, your features showing through the titan as her eyes peered at you.

She immediately took off, curling her fingers up to help you stay still as she ran. Eren emerged from the tunnel and ran into the middle of the street, his distant form biting his hand before he too was struck with lightning and a huge body wrapped around his.

Annie didn't even glance back, continuing to run for the wall with you in her hand. Eren's titan roared from behind before it's footsteps were heard, thundering closer and closer. You watched Annie's eyes flicker to your trembling form.

She formed a box on the back of her neck, small in proportion to her but the perfect size for you to sit in. The space was sorta small, if it was big you could knocked around. She knew her movement would hurt but there was no other choice, setting you down could just get you captured. She'd have to fight carefully, she was already protecting that spot but now it was even more precious to her.

You climbed in right before she make a top, sealing you in securely before a quick turn was made.

You couldn't tell what was going on, all you knew was that it was rough. Your body slid and slammed against the hard crystal as Annie fought and you did your best to be quiet, not distracting her at all.

The movements went on for what felt like forever, your body beginning to be colored in black and blues instead of its usual pigment.

Slowly they became more gentle, the movements more fluid. Annie was running, you could tell that much. The rock was mostly soundproof, the thundering footsteps barely making it to your ears.

After another long while of Annie running she stopped, the crystal about you retreating away leaving the top open. You stood up, seeing Annie's hand waiting for you to step out. 

You set your hands on hers, lifting yourself out of the box and sitting in her palm. She brought you to her front, a sad expression on her face.

"Where are we?"

"In Wall Maria. There are titans so we have to be careful. I'll take us to the wall and explain but there's more you need to know."

"Where are we gonna go?" you asked but ignored you, wrapping you in her fingers again before taking off.

She didn't race like before, instead this was a light jog. The swaying motion and events of the day got to you, your body falling asleep to the steady rhythm of her movements.

Her voice woke you up, her gently calling your name and drawing you out of your slumber. It wasn't her titans voice though, it was her own. Your eyes opened to see her human face above you, the sky behind her containing the first or last lights of the day- which one you weren't sure.

You sat up, taking note of the fact that you weren't on the ground but the wall instead like she said before.

"What time is it?" you asked groggily.

"Around 7 i'd say, I ran through the night and let you sleep til daybreak." She explained, glancing at the sunrise.

"I suppose that means I have to get up?" you grumbled.

"Not if you wanna live here." she said, dryly sarcastic.

"I'll pass." you said, practically hauling yourself to your feet as Annie stood up straight.

"Y/n, I told you there were some things I needed to tell you yesterday. So if your ready, i'd like to elaborate." she said, somewhat timid.

"Yeah go ahead." you nodded.

"I suppose I should start with Marley..."

a/n- idk if there will be part two or not to this, i'm not sure what would be interesting enough in the plot to continue it but idk

important-ish-
I've been wondering for a while how you guys perceive me, like what you think i'm like either look or personality wise. i have short (a/n's) at the end of my chapters so you get to here something directly from me but still- i'd like to know how you see me so please comment with your opinions

i'll respond and tel you the truth/if you were right

Very Important-
Unfortunately this will be my last post until about thursday next week, my family and i are going on vacation and as much as i love writing id like to use the time to relax and focus on the trip. sorry for any upset. i'll still be active tho so i will still respond to comments and messages:)

i love you <3