20 Questions | Porco x Reader

Prompt- Porco and reader go out on their first date

Slight season 4 spoilers

also slight gore but very little

"This tie is too tight." Porco muttered to himself.

He tugged on it a little, trying to loosen it without messing up it's appearance. He wanted to look good for occasion-after all it was his first date. He had seen you at work and around the internment zone many times but only worked up the courage to ask you out a couple days ago. He had offered to take you on a date, you of course said yes and so he gave you a time that he would pick you up. He told you to dress nicely for you would be going to one of the more upper classed restaurants in the city.

Although now, he was nervous. We're you expecting a car to pick you up? Was he looking good enough? Did he choose a good restaurant. Did you even like restaurants? Sure he had told you that that was where you were going but still, he couldn't shake the thoughts from his head.

He knocked on the door when the clock struck 6:30 exactly. Before that though He stood outside your house for nearly 10 minutes, afraid to be late and make the wrong impression. When you opened the door his eyes bulged. He had only ever seen you in your work uniform so seeing you dressed up into a beautiful outfit made his mind spin with joy.

"Good evening." He said politely.

"Hello Porco." You smiled.

He held his arm out and you wrapped yours around it as he lead you down the few steps and down the street. The two of you walked for only a couple minutes, keeping light conversation all the while. When the two of you arrived at the restaurant Porco held the door open, allowing you to step into the warm and lavishly decorated building.

Porco talked to the waiter, giving his name for the reservation and informing him that it was just you two. The waiter lead you through the rooms filled with people at their tables, stopping at one that was beside a window. The waiter informed you that the window was tinted so you would have some privacy, much to you and Porco's gratitude.

The waiter left you with two menus, stating he'd that he'd be back in a couple minutes, before leaving the two of you alone. The two of you talked a little less, both of you focused on the menu. When the waiter came back he took your drink and food orders and left, the two of you now starting a conversation.

"So i've seen you around but I actually don't know much about you Porco. I say we play a game to figure each other out more." You suggested.

"Alright. What did you have in mind?" He answered.

"Let's play 20 questions, i'll ask a question and then you answer and ask me one. Sound good?"

"Sure."

"Okay. What's your favorite color?" You asked.

"Brown, but not the ugly kind, like the soft, rich kind." He answered. "What's your favorite food?"

The conversation continued like this, only being interrupted by the waiter briefly for your drinks.

"What do you think about this whole Eldian and Marleyan situation?" He asked a little while later.

He was a little afraid to hear your answer. You were Eldian and worked for Marleyans, your opinion could go either way and he knew some people sympathized with those on the island. He didn't mind if you did because he secretly did too, just a little. He was afraid that you would hold some hesitance to being with him due to his power and his job, even though you already knew.

"I'm not completely sure. Neither side is completely correct I suppose." You answered and he sighed in relief.

"I think your right." He said. "Neither of us are completely saints, one hurting the other and the other doing the same back right after." He supplied.

You nodded with him, agreeing with the statement.

"I know now isn't exactly the time or place but I was hoping you could show me that power of yours. Is it true that you really heal?"
"Mhm." He nodded. "I can show you quickly."
"I don't think now is necessarily the best time to-"

Before you could finish your sentence Porco had already taken the knife off of his napkin and sliced his hand slightly, showing it to you. You looked around quickly but no one seemed to notice.

"Are you insane?"

"I'm fine, watch."

You watched as his hand sealed back together and the blood visibly evaporated from his hand. You stared in awe and took his hand when it was completely healed. You felt over where it had just been, amazed the whole time. Porco smiled and as you worriedly examined his hand. The conversation continued after that and stopped when the waiter brought your food. The two of you ate in comfortable silence, enjoying the meal and each other presence.

When the meal was over Porco walked you home, giving you his jacket to keep you warm. He stopped at the doorstep to your house.

"I hade a good time tonight." You spoke.

"Same." Porco agreed. "Would you like to do this again sometime?" He asked.

"Yeah, sounds great."

"Alright then, i'll see you at work on monday?"

"Yup."

"Do you mind if I give you a kiss on the cheek?"
He asked politely.

You didn't answer him and instead kissed his cheek before moving to go inside your house.

"Oh no you don't." Porco said, pulling you back and kissing your cheek like you had done his.

You smiled at him and said goodnight before heading inside, Porco doing the same. He was smiling all the way home and was surprised to see he was still blushing when he went to bed.

A/n- first porco one!

also i wanna thank everyone for their support- your comments make me so happy and i'm glad you enjoy my writing:)

This was a request by Flochswaifu

where are you from?
^that isn't meant to be creepy lol i just wanna know where the people who read my book are from:)

the person reading this is perfect <3