Save Her - Part Two | Eren x (Injured) Reader

Prompt- Part two of Save Her | Eren x (Injured) Reader

Please read part one before continuing
⚠️Warning: Depictions of SH, injuries

Time felt extremely slow, seconds feeling like hours as Eren waited. He would give anything to have an update on how you were doing, the doctors words ringing though his head in an echo. The dungeon was silent yet buzzing, echos were heard with seemingly no source noise. The grimy cell didn't do anything to help him, let alone the thin cot he was laying on. After concentrating on you for so long he decided to shift his focus to the incident.

What happened?

Eren strained to remember but to no avail. He was completely in the dark. And he hated it. He hated waking up to see you injured and pleading in his hands. Where you pleading to him? Is that what you meant? He knew he had gone rouge on accident but enough to hurt not only others but you... the person he was in love with, it was way over the line. In Trost he did swing at Mikasa but that was different. He went rouge with other factors like stress. But there, in the field, he felt completely calm and almost proud. His titan had been getting stronger and better at overall movements. That thought was almost haunting. All the power he possessed was used on you and the regiment.

Eren's only ray of hope was that you were strong, he knew you were tough although the injuries he had seen were gruesome. And, according to the doctors, internal injuries was a possibility which would make your fight harder.

Still, he had faith, but to be honest that was fading with time. It felt like months had passed before Levi finally returned, his face not betray any emotion as he lead on the wall infront of Erens cell.

"Is she-"

"Quite Jeager. I'll answer your questions only after you answer mine." Levi snapped, cutting Eren off. "Let's start with what the fuck happened. I've already asked Hange and even that freak didn't know. So spill it."

"I-I don't know sir. Everything was fine and then.... then it wasn't. I don't remember anything honestly! I remember picking the tree up and the seeing Y/n in my hand. It was like going to sleep and waking up immediately. I really don't know. But I am sorry. I didn't want to hurt anyone. Please captain, you have to believe me!"

"Quit whining. We'll figure something out." Levi grumbled, clearly unsatisfied with Erens answer. "Now, are you sure you don't remember anything? Angry thoughts or emotions? Maybe memories?"

"No, nothing sir. Right before everything happened I was just thinking about picking the tree up. I don't mind the testing and I didn't hate anyone there. I'm not sure what could have caused it." Eren answered.

"Alright. I believe you. You've never been one to go rouge on people so i'll vouch for you, I know how to spot a liar but you pass the test so don't worry too much over stuff. Hange and I will fix this with the higher-ups." Levi said, his eyes never leaving Erens as he assured him of protection.

"Thank you sir. Now, if you don't mind, I was wondering if you could answer some of my questions." Levi grumbled a 'whatever' before Eren continued, "Is Y/n okay?"

Levi's silence felt like it was choking the brunette, the lack of answers practically eating him alive.

"She should live." Levi answered vaguely.

Eren knew what he was doing. He was avoiding going into detail, meaning it was bad and most likely best that he not know. But still, he couldn't avoid that information even if he wanted to. And even if he somehow did manage to hold himself back, he'd learn it later as some point when he was able to see you.

"W-what are her injuries?" He faltered, scared of the truth yet needing to know it.

Levi's eyes weren't stoic anymore, a slight flashing of pity and cautiousness lighting them up briefly before it vanished. Levi took a slight inhale.

"Aside for small cuts and bruises... her right femur was fractured as well as a deep laceration in the same thigh. Her left lung collapsed and flooded with blood and 4 ribs broke. Her left ankle was sprained and she has a severe concussion. The doctors have stabilized her for now but she won't walk for at least 4 months without assistance and then adding on the physical therapy after that and the stiches and sprained ankle.... it's going to be a rough year or so for her." Levi said, his voice barely containing emotion but still sounding almost sad.

The news broke Eren, to say the least.

Eren head fell as tears started to do the same. Levi, deciding he should give the boy some time, left silently. As soon as the door closed Eren started to sniffle, the noise slowly turning into sobs as he cried.

He felt like a monster. He had caused that, he had caused the injuries and now you would pay for it. Things were going so well but then he had to go and blow it. It would take months for you to come close to being back to normal, let alone the pain you would feel along the way. More tears fall as he cursed himself, saying a few out loud to himself. His eyes were blurry as the looked at himself from the mirror across the room.

Pathetic. Monster. Cruel.

Those words and more floated through his head as he continued to look at himself. His eyes landed on his hands and without thinking he moved, bringing his hand to his mouth and biting down hard. Though, he never used it to transform. He deserved the pain. He continued to bite down and let go, moving slightly to the side before biting down harshly again.

He wasn't sure how many times he did it. His hands were covered in blood and his mouth was filled with a strong metallic taste.

He only stopped when he heard the door to the dungeon/basement open, grumbling and the sound of wheels following.

a/n- this needs to be said- do not message me and complain about updating. also do not message me ordering me to write your request. idk who the fuck you think you are but this is my book. that being said, i can refuse to do your request and i update when i can or want to, not on your schedule. i won't respond to your message(s) and any comments have been/will be deleted. so basically- be nice (as most of you are) and i have no problem with you. i don't usually decline requests but being rude almost automatically makes that happen. and, i can easily remember usernames so you build your reputation with me and if your nice i am the same back. but if your rude i will almost definitely remember you if you message or comment again.

sorry for the long paragraph but in short don't be rude and beg or insult me. be nice and request something if you wish but this is my book and i run it how i see fit.

what's your favorite type of juice?
[mines apple]

requested by- like everyone for part one lol

i love all of you, feel free to message me about anything. have a good day/night darling<3