Forgive | Eren x Reader

Prompt- Reader finds out Eren started dating her as a bet

ps this is mostly fluff

"Yeah I know... I just don't know how to tell her. I don't want to lose her."

"Well either you tell her by Friday or I will. She deserves to know."

This wasn't a conversation you were meant to hear. You weren't meant to hear Eren and Armin talking. You weren't suppose to know you were a bet until Eren told you, or Armin did if Eren didn't. It hurt. Your boyfriend and best friend keeping something like this from you. The fact that you were just a bet. It stung like hell. You rounded the corner, confronting the two boys.

"Oh don't worry she knows." You glared at them as they eyes grew wide.

Armin froze while Eren stepped forward while scrambling to explain.

"No Y/n. I-Its not what you think! I never meant to hurt you and i-it's not like that anymore! I love you. I swear. Yeah that's why I started dating because of the bet but your way more than that. Y-Your my everything. I love you. I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me!"

"How could you do this to anyone? And how am I suppose to believe you? You lied to me Eren. How can I stay with you knowing that you were gonna hurt me?"

"No Y/n please! Please reconsider! I can't live without you and i'm so sorry. I'll forever regret what I did but please! You have to believe me!"

"Well it's a shame that I don't. And you!" you pointed to Armin making the blonde jump a little in his spot, "How could you keep this from me?!"

"I-I'm sorry I was going to tell you but I wanted to get answers from Eren and I know that he really does love you so I wanted t-to give him a chance."

"You shouldn't've. You should've told me. I'm not talking to either of you. We're over."

"Even me?!" Armin panicked.

"Yes Armin, you too."

"No! Please."

You ignored him as you left the two boys there, Eren in tears and silent as you left. Weeks passed and you still weren't over what happened. So, you went to the best listener in the Corps, and though he'd never add anything to the conversation you knew he was listening.

"And he didn't even have the nerve to tell me! My own best friend. How could he?" You lay up on the couch in Levi's office, looking at him. "Y'know?"

"Sure." he replied flatly without looking up.

You flopped back down, continuing on.

"So what do I do now? I know i'll forgive Armin but I want him to wallow for a little bit but i'm not sure what to do about Eren. I wanna give him a chance but i'm not sure. I mean, what if he doesn't mean it? What if he does it again or uses me?"

"Have you tried talking to him?" Levi said bored, still not looking up from his paper work. "Or maybe bothering anyone but me?"

"No can do. Everyone my age is friends with them and Hange... just no. Plus, no one would dare storm into your room so my little sessions are safe."

"Tch. Whatever. Just sort it out quickly. I don't exactly enjoy these."

"Yeah yeah now as I was saying-"

Days passed before you finally forgave Armin. He was overjoyed, hugging you and apologizing profusely. Eren on the other hand... was a difficult situation. You were ready to talk to him but how? Of course, Armin came to the rescue. Setting everything up and leaving you only having to worry about actually talking. So you stood there, under the old oak outside headquarters manically trying to perfect what you wanted to say, though it all went out the window the second Eren approached you.

"Listen Y/n. I truly am very sorry. I love you very much and although our relationship didn't start as authentically as it should have, I want you to know the rest was real. Every second I spent with you was genuine and I truly want to be you with. I hope you can forgive me."

You took a deep breath "Okay. Yeah I forgive you. Just please be more honest."

"Of course my love."

Levi watched from his office window, grumbling 'thank jesus' as he saw the two of you holding hands. Now he can have his office back.

a/n- y'all i wanted this to be angsty but then my mind was like NOPE so have some sarcastic levi even tho this is an x eren

what's your favorite type of cookie?
[mines chocolate chip]

i love all of you very much, always feel welcomed to reach out to me if you want<3