*Relief | Hange x Reader*

Prompt- Hange had a hard day and the reader helps comfort her

I will use she/her pronouns for Hange though I know she has been confirmed for any gender.

As the door to you and Hange's room closed, you quietly heard her mumble, "I'm home." Before sighing and letting her bag slump next to the door. Hange worked in the Scout Regiment as a squad leader and as the head of the science division, responsible for learning and experimenting on titans to help better our understanding.

You lay on the couch, head facing the kitchen so you could see your girlfriend. She took her shoes off before continuing into your shared home. It was spacious for the two of you with a connected living room and kitchen, two bathrooms- one connected to your bedroom and another to the living room. The two of you had been dating for a while, so

 you finally decided to move in with her. Her house was the obvious choice and, due to her title, overall it was a better fit for the two of you. Hange removed the hair tie that held up her brunette locks and pulled her glasses up on her forehead. You looked up from your book, noticing now just how tired Hange looked and acted. She opened the fridge and looked around for a minute before getting two apples and closing the fridge.

"Here," she said before tossing the apple - you catching it in response.

"Hange...?" you asked softly and she hummed in response, taking a bite from her apple. "Everything okay? You seem pretty stressed babe. Anything I can help with?"

She shook her head no, chewing her apple in silence. You grumbled about her lying to you, though you didn't take it seriously cause she didn't lie, she just avoided telling you. Which was fine, she can keep things to herself. You just didn't want her keeping things bottled up things that needed to be shared to keep her mental state healthy. Setting your book and apple down on the coffee table, you sat up and pulled her so she was laying down with her head on your lap. She smiled lightly at the move before taking another bite of the apple. Your fingers weaved through her hair, the locks parting and flowing through your fingers.

"Thank you," she spoke quietly, too enchanted to say anything more.

You smiled, glad that you could be at least a little helpful. This continued for a while, the only noise being the TV until you had turned it off after a while, neither of you paying attention. Just when you thought that Hange had fallen asleep, her hand came up and grabbed your wrist, stopping your movements. You looked down at her. Her eyes remained closed. She pulled your hand down, away from her hair, and put your fingers near your lips before kissing each pad softly and sweetly.

"I love Y/n," she mumbled before pulling your face down and connecting your lips.

a/n- so any requests? I write pretty much anything so don't worry lol

you're doing amazing