Kisses | Marco x (Male) Reader

Prompt- Reader and Marco have been childhood friends forever but it becomes something more

Male Pronouns

a/n- i will not tolerate any hate because of the gender of the characters. this is clearly a gay ship and any comments being hateful will be deleted and you will be reported

also i suck at drawn out plots so that's why i do oneshots and not a single long story lol so i'm sorry if this is kinda bad

also i did kinda two scenarios- ones an AU and the other takes place in the AoT universe

Modern AU

Everyone had that childhood friend that they remember. Whether your still friends or not, you always remembered. You were the former, your best friend still being by your side and having that title even nearly 20 years later. Your best friend Marco was the person you did everything with. Laughing, crying, going places, even the job you had was shared with him. You didn't mind of course, you and him were very close. You had learned all his mannerisms and he had learned yours. Soon your friendship became more, to you at least. There was only one problem, you were a guy.

You had been on the verge of confessing to Marco so many times but something always held you back. It's was like an invisible muzzle was put on you every time you went to reveal yourself. That's why when the two of you sat in a fast food parking lot eating your dinner, you blurted it out.

"Marco i'm gay."

Silence. Deathly silence. You turned to him, Marco being frozen half way to his burger.

"You don't have to say anything back but I don't want anything to be weird between us. I mean sure we're close and grew up together but doesn't that mean that it should be even less awkward? Regardless I felt like I had to tell you because I care about you and I didn't want to hide it any longer an-"

"Y/n. It's fine. You don't have to panic."

His words calmed you down as you looked at your lap, unable to make eye contact. Marcos hand moved and pulled your chin up, making you face him. The silence came back and before you knew it his lips were on yours. You were in shock, you didn't know what to do. Although it only took a second before you reacted, giving into the kiss your had been yearning for a while. When Marco pulled back you looked at him astounded.

"Your gay?" You asked him.

"No." He deadpanned.

Your eyebrows furrowed as your mind began to race. He cut you off with a chuckle.

"I'm kidding Y/n. Yes, i'm gay." he smiled.

"How long?"

"Probably since like the 5th grade."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"You kept it in all that time? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid that you'd find out who I liked."

"Thats me right?"

"Yeah Y/n... it's you. That's why I was so happy when you confessed to me."

"Does that me were together?"

"If you want."

"I'd love to."

The two of you leaned in again, kissing once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attack on Titan Universe