Adorably You | Armin x Reader

Prompt- Reader is curious about Armins titan

so ik canonically when the colossal transforms they wipe out like EVERTHING but for the sake of this chapter we're going to pretend that that doesn't happen and that it's just like erens :)

Titans were big scary creatures whose entire purpose for living was their urge to kill humans. T hat was a known fact, until recently of course. After learning about them through Eren's powers everyone finally gained a greater understanding of them. That's why when you suggested seeing Armins titan he wasn't exactly opposed to it, just cautious.

"Please?"
"I don't know Y/n... Captain might get mad."

"Screw the Captain I really wanna see!"

Armin contemplated for a moment before nodding, grabbing you hand as the two of you rushed to a clearing while giggling.

That brought you to now, standing about 20 meters away with ODM Gear on.

"Ready!?" Armin called from the distance, you shouting a loud 'yeah!' back in response.

Armin shifted on his feet, nervous for what was about to come. You had seen his titan before but not in a situation like this. After a deep breath he brought his hand up to his mouth, his teeth biting down and injuring him for a split second before lightning struck, his titan replacing him.

You watched in awe as the titan appeared, it's height amazing you. It looked like armin, if he didn't have skin that is. His round puppy dog eyes and small nose were there along with his slightly muscular but mostly thin build. After a second of adjusting you ran forward, taking a couple steps before propelling yourself in the air with the use of the gear on your hips. You swung up and around Armin, him putting is hand up to his faces level for you to stand on.

You did so, perching yourself nearly 60 meters in the air on his hand. Armin didn't say anything, not that he could anyway, and spoke through his eyes instead. The large irises expanded and shrunk as he watched you, his eyes filling with adoration and love, communicating silently. His face perked up into a smile but truthfully it was a little scary, you couldn't care less though. Armin's smile always made you happier and despite its creepy appearance now it did the same, making you smile in return.

You stood on Armin's palm, admiring him and looking around, inspecting his titan form and committing it to memory. You spotted his index finger and walked towards it, hugging it as a temporary replacement for him. The finger itself was a little taller than you and about the width of a door making it a little hard to hug. you noticed his body was unnaturally warm, his finger heating you up immensely.

Soon you and Armin began to look for simple things to do and, after some looking, the two of you ended up at a river. It divided the meadow from a patch of tall forest trees. It was huge yet Armin's hands could be placed together to make a bridge, which he did. You thanked him, going to walk across before his fingers shifted, creating a hole where you were standing, making your body fall though and sink into the river below. You resurfaced for a second before he picked you up, careful of your tiny form. You crossed your arms and scowled at him when he held you up to look at you, his eyes were mischievous and he looked like he was about to laugh before setting you down. You wiggled a little, shaking off as much water as you could.

"Ha ha very funny Armin." you shouted sarcastically as his smile grew wider and his eyes twinkled.

Your body shivered, the cool breeze making the cold water on you feel even more assaulting than before. Armin held his hand down and used it as a wind breaker, you huddling into it as he wrapped his fingers around you, increasing the warmth tenfold.

You shivered lightly for a while, Armin eventually picking you up and holding you to his chest. He did feel a little bad about dropping you in the river but he was more amused and glad that he did, now you were cradled against him as a result. Armin walked towards the trees and sat down, his back leaning on it while you snuggled further into him.

Later that day when you both went back and you had mostly dried off, Armin emerged from his false body. His face was tired and had lines of flesh on his cheekbones yet he smiled lazily.

"So what'd ya think?" he asked, rubbing his eyes with a balled fist making him look like a sleepy toddler.

"It's was amazing! Your were so tall and literally just your finger was bigger than me! And the view you get is amazing, it's really cool all the way up there! Your titan is adorabley-you looking, it's so cute. Oh! and-" you continued to rant, Armin listening with a smile while leading you back towards the building.

You were still talking by the time you and him got you your room, he didn't mind though. He was glad you liked his titan even if it was a huge war machine capable of mass destruction.

"Sorry i've been rambling. So tell me, what's it like for you?" Armin thought about your question for a second before answering.

"Well it's kinda like putting on a costume. I seen and move everything the same yet if I focus I can see i'm inside something and covered."

"That's so cool!" you squealed.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Armin smiled.

The two of you continued to talk, him explaining something if you had a question and you listening eagerly. Soon the two of you laid on the bed, cuddling and talking some but not as much.

"You must be hungry after today, do you want me to go get you something from the mess hall?"

"Yeah sure, if you don't mind that is, I don't wanna-"

"Armin. It's fine. I'll be right back."

You gave Armin a peck on his lips, smiling before walking out the door and to the mess hall. While you were there you said 'hi' to you squad before picking and filling up a tray for both you and Armin. You walked back to the room quickly, only talking when you got in and closed the door behind you.

"Guess what! They had your fa-"

He was asleep. His adorable face scrunched and smushed into the pillow with slight drool at the corner of his mouth. He looked at peace. You realized then that he must've been very tired. You smiled and set the trays on the dresser before getting into bed with him. You cuddled into his side and gave him a kiss on the cheek before playing with his hair, waiting for yourself to feel tired and fall asleep next to him.

a/n- i hate how i literally end like every story with them falling asleep and didn't realize i did it this time too before writing so i tried to change it some and this is what i got lol

what's your favorite dessert?

this was a request by sparkleyay

darling, i love you so much<3