Cone | Eren x (Short) Reader

Prompt- Eren and Reader go to an amusement park but reader it too short to ride a rollercoaster

Note- swearing
f/f= Favorite Flavor

Modern AU

Screams and laughter may seem like to sides that are far away and opposite from each other yet here at the theme park they were mixed together, on turning into the other or vise versa as the ride moved about. You held Erens had, walking through the crowd. More noises of fear and happiness surrounded you as Eren watched your eyes light up. He looked to where your eyes went, seeing the huge roller coaster that towered up into the sky.

"Wanna try that one?"

"Yes!"

He smiled as you tried to run, dragging him behind you with your hands were still linked. Once you finally got to the line, you waited. It seemed to take forever as the line slowly moved. About 10 minutes later you finally go up to where the cars stopped to let passengers on and off. You barely had time to walk forward before a voice called you out.

"Hey! You! Young miss!" A clerk spoke while stopping you with his arm, blocking you and Erens way.

He was an older and taller man, probably near 6 foot and around 50 years old. His hair was blonde and shaved into a buzz cut but due to his age his hairline receded nearly to the peak of his skull. You internally cringed when his arm brushed your body.

"What?"

"I don't think your tall enough. Stand here please."

He pulled over a tall rectangular stick and held it flat against your back, lined up with your spine.

"Sorry young lady but it seems like your too short. Come back when you eat some vegetables and drink milk yeah?"

Eren's face grew annoyed, who was he to talk to you like that?

"Come on man, she's old enough and it's only an inch. I'll watch her I promise."

"No-can-do buck-o. I have rules to follow. Why dontchya go ride a kitty ride? I'm sure the carousel is more your speed."

"That's not ver-"

Eren's voice cut you off and by the tone you knew he was about to explode.

"What the hell? I said she's old enough and it's only an inch, stop being a jackass and move your damn arm."

"Now you can't talk to me like that young man."

"Don't call me young man and no. Your talking to her the same way. Maybe she doesn't want to ride a smaller ride- you don't know. And even if she truly isn't allowed on the ride you don't have to insult her."

You looked between the two, both of the glaring at each other in what looked like a mental dog fight. People behind you started to grumble at the hold up but the clerk quick shushed them.

"Well I just think that the pretty lady here would prefer something like that. She is a girl after all and this could scare her."

"Your fucking sexist!" Eren almost laughed.

"Listen here, you leave her alone got it? Take back what you said."

"No."

"Let us on." Eren demanded, stepping forward to challenge the man.

"I said no, she's too short. Now leave!"

"No your gonna let her on the da-"

"Eren can we please just go?"