Hate - Part Two | Eren x (Chubby) Reader

Prompt- Part 2 of Hate | Eren x Reader

NOTICE- Please do NOT read this if you haven't read the first part.

Also- this will not be following canonic aot from now on

The guards took you, Mikasa, and Armin to a cell shortly after. They paid no mind as they threw you in and slammed the door closed, immediately walking off.

Mikasa stood up quickly and pulled on the door, trying to get it open, while Armin sat slumped next to you.

"There's no hope." He murmured.

"Why do you say that?" Mikasa asked, temporarily stopping her assault on the door to turn her head and spit the question.

"Eren might not care about many things but the things he does he loves."

"So?"

"So there's no way to stop Eren. He won't listen to us because he doesn't care for us anymore."
"Yeah but what i-"

"He insulted Y/n. Extremely. The old Eren would never do that. This is someone different. I thought maybe Y/n talking to him might help but.... well we all know how that went. Speaking of which, Y/n you should know that he's literally the only person who thinks those things. Mikasa, Me - and everyone - else don't think that about you. So don't listen to him."

You nodded your head, letting it fall while you began to cry. It's funny, isn't it? Being so quickly broken by words but not as easily fixed.

Months passed and the three of you were still in the cell. Armin did his best to keep everyone entertained but with a lack of new sources, his fun facts and tricks eventually ran out and intense boredom set in.

Days passed by slowly and blurred together so much that the only indication that it was in fact passing was the small window in the top middle part of the wall of the cell.

You didn't even know what day it was when a guard came down, unlocking the cell and holding it open.

Armin sat up on the bed skeptically while Mikasa opened her right eye, only taking a second before she darted out the door and pinned the man to the wall using his neck.

"Stop! Things are different! Please let us explain!" the man gasped.

"Let's hear him out Mikasa." Armin urged, gently motioning for her to let up.

Mikasa glanced back at Armin before grumbling, slightly releasing the man.

You and Armin both got off the cot, stepping out of the cell and relishing in the feeling of a different view after so long.

"Talk." Mikasa barked.

"I-I'm technically not supposed to tell you, but-but-but-but-but!" He rushed, seeing Mikasa move to choke him again, "I'm supposed to take you to someone who can." He said motioning for all of you to follow him.

The three of you followed him wearily, making sure to be cautious as he led you up the stairwell and through the halls, finally stopping in front of a door.

"You first," Mikasa said.

The man sighed as he went through the door, holding it open for all of you to walk in. The room was an office and set at the desk was Hange.

"Hello." She said grimly.

All of you were speechless.

"What the hell Hange? Why'd you leave us locked in that wretched cell for so long." You hissed.

"I'm sorry but it wasn't my decision, Eren he-"

"He what?" Mikasa snapped.

"He said he would only go along with it if the three of you stayed locked up."