Fake | Eren x Reader

Prompt- Eren and Reader get in an argument when he suspects them of cheating

Some talk about sexual activities - not much just mentions
lots of swearing + insults + verbal abuse
also mention of alcohol

This is also kinda out of character for Eren so sorry

Photoshop shouldn't exist. The evil things that people can make and manipulate on pictures is destroying the world. From unrealistic beauty standards to fabricated scandals. Right now, it was demolishing your life.

Eren and you worked separately in wall Rose, him working for the scouts and you for a local business. He happened to usually get home a half hour before you on an average day, this one not being an exception. What was an exception, however, was coming home to him fuming in the kitchen with his phone clutched in his hand.

"What's up you ass today?" You joked as you took your shoes off.

"Oh I don't know. But you tell me- who's been up yours?"

"That doesn't even make sense. Where's this coming from? Jean on your nerves?"

"No, Y/n. You are."

"Me?" you laughed lightly, still unable to determine if he was joking or not, "I just got home."

"Have you even cheated on me?" He blurted confidently and with conviction.

"What?" Now you had stopped what you were doing, looking at him fully with an 'are you serious?' face. "No. I have never cheated on you. Have you cheated on me?"

"That's rich. I haven't but you don't get to ask me that." he sneered.

"Seriously what is your issue? Just because you had a bad day that doesn't give you the right to be a dick to me."

"Oh but I thought you loved dicks- seeing as you sleep with every one you can."

You gasped. "Your just a fucking peach today aren't you. I haven't done anything and I get to come home to you fucking accusing me of shit for no fucking reason! What the actual hell is wrong with you?"

"Really? Look at this." he said proudly while holding up his phone.

A picture was shown with a guy and girl in bed, her asleep next to him. It was almost comical the level of photoshop that was blatantly obvious.

"Your kidding right?" you nearly laughed.

"I'm not. She looks exactly like you. You know why- cause that is you. You fucking cheated on me you whore."

"First of all, prick, I didn't sleep with anyone. Let alone someone with that can't even do good photoshop. Look at his 'abs'. They're so fucking fake. You really believe that?"

"Yeah. I do. Because I wouldn't put it past you to cheat you bitch." Eren refused to back down.

"Why would I cheat?! If I wanted someone else I would break up with you instead of cheating!"

"Really? Cause I think your an attention whore who loves to be with as many men as possible."

"You're suppose to trust me, eren. Not accuse me of shit that has shitty evidence. Do you want me to cheat on you? Is that it?"

"No- but you just can't keep it in your pants so I wouldn't be surprised if you've slept with every guy in town." Eren shot back.

"I'm not doing this. I'm heading to bed. I'll talk
to you in the morning." Eren followed you as you began to walk to your shared bedroom.

"No! Get back here. I'm not letting a fucking cheater sleep in my house. Get your shit and get out." You ignored him as you walked to your room, immediately shutting and locking the door before he could come in. "Bitch! Let me in! Your a slut you hear?! No one wants a fucking whore. Your worthless! You deserve to die for what you did!" Tears streamed down your face as you turned the lights off and tried to sleep. The sound of a bottle opening alarmed you right before Erens screaming continued. You could tell it was a bottle by the way he stopped every so often to take a drink before resuming his degrading insults and curses at you. Sleep came only after your face was soaked in tears and Erens voice was scratchy.

The next day Eren woke up on the floor. Mulitple bottles surrounded him as he shot up, a few clanking off him and to the floor. He searched for his phone, checking the time before opening it. On the screen was a picture- nearly the same one from last night. Everything came back, the accusation, your denial, you going to the room, him yelling, getting a bottle, and yelling, and getting another bottle, and yelling some more. The same thing on repeat before black. The photo he looked at now was like a slap to the present. This one was clearly the real one, meaning the one he had last night was fake.

Fake.

He said all that stuff to you over a fake photo.

Why?

Why hadn't he checked to make sure it was real?

Why hadn't he been more trusting.

He had to make this up to you.

He got up and walked into the bedroom only for another slap of reality to come down on him.
You were gone.

a/n- first of all your body your choice. Sleep with as many people as you want. second of all, cheaters don't deserve shit so if you have cheated on someone- get out. third, sorry for the semi vent post. this isn't based on anything i just wanted to write angst.

i'm thinking that my next book after this one will be either a Genshin or demon slayer oneshot/scenario book like this one - anyone interested?

stay safe - i love you