Chocolate And Tylenol | Armin x Reader

Prompt- Reader wakes up next to Armin on her period

Armin refused to sleep anywhere but your side. No matter what. The world could feel like it was melting yet he'd just turn a fan on and snuggle with you as usual. He was the perfect boyfriend, always knowing when he was needing and what you wanted. He was sweet and lovey and was very helpful around the house. He loved to spend lazy days with you and made sure to treasure you no matter what. The same was no different when he woke up to a red stain on the sheets.

"Y/n, love..." he gently whispered, slightly shaking your shoulder. "Darling I need you to get up for a moment."

"Whyyyy?" you groaned, squeezing your eyes closed.

"Cause um well.... the sheets are.... how do I say this... red?" Your eyes shot open, your body moving and looking at the once grey sheets that now held a small circle of blood on it.

"Oh shit i'm so sorry. I must've forgot I-"

"Hey, calm down. Everything will be fine. Go to the bathroom and shower if needed, leave your clothes at the door and i'll get them after I get the sheets." he consoled, a small smile easing you.

"A-are you sure? I can help?"

"No no i'm fine. Just take care of yourself 'kay? I'll bring you new clothes in a minute."

"I love you." you blurted, blush dusting your cheeks.

He chuckled a little before replying, "I love you too. Now, on ya go." He said, ushering you to the bathroom.

You sighed as you closed the door, a grateful feeling taking over your body before you quickly stripped and got in the shower. Your mind wandered as you bathed, a small smile coming to your lips as you thought about how adorable Armin was. He handled the situation better than perfect, a true gentleman. You stepped out, wrapping a towel around you and slightly opening the door. There on the floor, as promised, was a clean stack of clothes. You quickly took them and dried off, putting them on and relishing in the fact that they were warm. He must've put them in the dryer. When you came back out Armin was standing next to the bed, keys in one hand and a heating pad in the other.

"I replaced the sheets." He said, "And I was gonna run to get snacks and anything else you'd like. Until I get back I brought you a heating pad and set the remote next to you so you could watch TV if you want. Or sleep, eithers fine. Just text me what you want and i'll be sure to get it."

"Alright. Again, thank you so much Min-min. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

"No need to thank me love, anything for you."

Armin then tucked you into bed, helping your position the heating pad where you wanted it before giving you a sweet forehead kiss and heading out.

Armins POV

I feel bad for Y/n. Poor thing has to suffer, the least I could do it take care of her. I quickly got to the store, grabbing and basket and making my way to the ladies section. There I got many things. Pads, tampons, and Tylenol to name a few. I then made my way to the candy section. I could feel the slight blush on my cheeks but tried to ignore it. I didn't mind getting things for Y/n, nor did I think my 'masculinity' was being 'threatened'. I didn't care what people thought. I got multiple kinds of chocolates and sweets, some different foods she likes as well. I then went and got a cute teddy bear for her. I hummed you myself in thought. Anything else? I couldn't think of anything more so I quickly walked up to the register, eager to get back to Y/n. The lady gave me a weird look as she rang up the items.

"Whose this for darlin'?" She asked, a thick southern accent coating her voice.

"My girlfriend 'mam." I answered.

"Awwe well ain't she the luckiest gal alive."

"Why thank you but I think it's me whose lucky." i chuckled.

"Young man your a keeper alright, let her know that."

"Oh don't worry, I have no intention of letting her go."

"I remember when i was about your age, I met my husband then and he was always picky about getting stuff like this for me. He came 'round eventually but still, i'm glad your not like him. Keep doing how you are now and i'm sure she'll say yes."

"Oh no w-were not ready for-"

"Hush now. I'm saying when you are. Now hurry up and get back to her!"

"Yes 'mam. Have a lovely day."

"You too sugar."

I paid and left, the lady's words on my mind.

Normal POV

"Y/n? Love i'm back." Armin whispered softly as you peaked your eye open. He was crouched next to you, two bags beside him. "I brought the stuff."

"Can I have some chocolate? I'm kinda hungry but everything else seems gross."

"Of course, here." He took it out of the bag and held some out for you.

"Thwank wyouu!" You said with your mouth full.

Armin just chucked, putting the stuff on the bed and coming around to lay beside you. He turned on the TV and let you snuggle into him, all the while munching on the chocolate. Every once in a while you'd hold one up for him and he'd open his mouth, letting you pop it in before closing and smiling at you. You did the same back, his adorable face looking so cute. After a few hours you frowned though, Armin immediately noticing.

"What's wrong love?"

"I'm out of chocolate."

"Awwe, do you want me to get more?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, lay here and i'll be back as soon as I can."

He got up, putting on shoes.

"Hey Min-min?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

A smile grew on his face.

"I love you sweetheart."

And he was out the door, racing to get the stuff and get back to you.

a/n- i have an important announcement to make... i now go by all pronouns. He/him/she/her/they/them - all apply and i have no preference. that doesn't really change anything much, basically ig you can't mis-gender me lol. I'm not sure if i'm going to change my name yet, i've been thinking about it but i'm not sure yet. anyway, i just wanted to let y'all know if the change <3

what's your harry potter house?
[mines slytherin]

i love you so much