Chicken Noodle Soup | (Sick) Reiner x Reader

Prompt- Reiner gets sick and Reader takes care of him

"Come on! It's not even that much. Quit being a baby." you scolded Reiner as he pursed his lips in defiance.

Reiner had gotten sick after insisting he didn't need a coat in the winter. Now here he was, laying in bed sicker than a dog. He refused to take the medicine you got for him. He pouted like a child all the while, complaining about what hurt and how he was feeling.

"Fine. I guess you'll just have to go without kisses for longer because there's no way i'm getting sick." At that his head whipped to you, a look of disbelief on his features.

He grumbled a quiet 'Fine.' before hesitantly taking the medicine from you. He frowned at the medicine before taking and swallowing it before he had the chance to gag.

"Baby." you joked as he rolled his eyes.
"Are you feeling hungry?"

"Yeah." his voice was more gravely than usual.

"Okay. I'll be back in a minute." You left and came back a little bit later. "I conned the cook into making some chicken noodle soup."

"Your amazing." he rasped out before greedily grabbing the bowl from you.

You ate in silence beside him, watching as he practically inhaled his food before almost falling asleep instantly. You chuckled a little at his behavior before taking the bowl from his hands. After getting water and placing it on his bedside table, you too fell asleep in a close by chair.

a/n- i'm really sorry that this is short. i have unfortunately gotten COVID so updates are pretty much gonna halt until i feel good enough to write. with my absence in mind,
i urge all of you to take care of yourselves and stay safe. i love you<3

this was a request by axcvle