Ghosted | Pieck x (Depressed) Reader

Prompt- Reader ghosts Pieck so Pieck goes to figure out why

Peick walked quickly, both out of anger and fear. You had ghosted her and not shown up for work for three days. She knew you had a history of doing so but it was usually only a single day and you'd be back to work tomorrow. But now three days later she stormed to your home in search of you, her girlfriend. When she finally got there she pounded on the door.

"Open up Y/n." She yelled.

No response.

"Open the damn door." She said louder.

Grumbling came from inside before the door opened a crack. There she saw you with a blanket huddled around your body and head with deep rings under your eyes and a flushed face.

"What the hell happened to you Y/n?"

"Nothing. What do you need?"

"I need to know why you ghosted me. Why didn't you show up for work? And what is that god awful smell?" She said pushing open the door and walking past you.

She only made it a couple steps before she stopped. Your house was trashed, to say the least. Cloths and items thrown everyone, dirty dishes in the sink, dirt and dust collected on all surfaces, and a smell that she couldn't pin point.

"Did you throw a party?"

"No."

"Well what happened then?"

"Nothing happened."

"When's the last time you cleaned."

"I dunno."

"When's the last time you showered?"

"What day is it?"

"That's it, we're gonna fix this. You get in the shower and i'll clean up."

"But I don't-"

"Nope, come one."

She drug you to the bathroom and turned on the water before taking your clothes off and pushing you in. After that she left ylu to get cleaned. She worked quickly with sorting and putting things away. Around half an hour later she could see the floor, giving her more motivation. It took another half hour before she was finally done, your bed having been made with clean sheets, your dishes cleaned and put away, and your cloths either put away or in a basket to be washed. She also swept and moped the floor after dusting everything down and finding the smell from earlier, which was moldy cheese that had been buried under the dishes in the sink. When she was satisfied with her work she lit and candle and went to check on you. She found you sitting in the shower, the rain falling on your head and back.

"Have you washed yourself at all?"

"No." You answered with your head still down.

"Do you need help?"

"...yeah."

She helped you gently, cleansing your hair and scrubbing your scalp before letting the conditioner set in your hair while she cleaned your body. When she finally rinsed you off and wrapped a towel around you the water had begun to get cold. She lead you back to your room where she helped you dry off and get into comfy cloths. After that she sat you on a chair and gently brushed your hair, the brush getting stopped and tangled a couple times due to its recent neglect. When she was finally done she went to make you something to eat but the cupboards and fridge were nearly empty, the only remains being expired.

"I have an idea, why don't you come live with me for a couple days?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah until we get you back in your feet i'll be there to help you."

"Thank you Peick."

"No need love."

Peick helped you pack a couple things like cloths and a toothbrush before leading you to her house. You stayed with her for a couple weeks, slowly getting better and more stable as time went on. Eventually you were back on your feet yet you didn't want to leave. Pieck's house was so warm and nice, you enjoyed spending time with her. Eating dinner and watching TV together to grocery shopping and sleeping next to her. All were things your loved doing. That's why when she asked you about moving in, you said yes immediately.

Life was better for you after that, waking up in the same bed and eating breakfast together before walking to work side by side. Coming home together too and deciding on dinner before turning on the TV and cuddling together. Grocery shopping on weekends and doing laundry together, sometimes showering together and going for walks. All of it became the usual and soon you couldn't imagine your life any different.

a/n- ik this is kinda short so i'm sorry but either way i'd love to hear you requests and thoughts

This was a request by Flochswaifu

what's your favorite candy?

i love you so much<3