What about this one? | Connie x Sasha

Prompt- Connie and Sasha go to the pet sanctuary

Modern AU

"A cat?"

"No."

"Fish?"

"Too boring."

"Turtle?"

"Too Basic."

"Hamster. "

"Too small."

"Bird?"

"Too messy- plus it could fly away."

"Ferret?"

"No."

"Then what do you want"

Connie had been suggesting animals since the moment he walked in the doors about half an hour ago. Every time he'd see something new he'd ask Sasha but she always had a reason or just said no. He was a little frustrated. Sasha didn't know what she wanted either.

Everything seemed like it wasn't right. Connie said he was fine with anything so the decision came down to what Sasha wanted.

"Ummm..... rat?"

"Their cute but no. I don't think I want something that's going to live in a cage most of the time." Sasha said as she kept thinking of things that fit her description.

"Oh! Why didn't I think of it before! What about a dog?"

Sasha thought for a second and nodded eagerly. Connie held her hand as they quickly walked to where the sanctuary kept all the dogs and puppies that they had.

"First we need to figure out what kind of dog. Big or small?"

"Um not big like medium I guess?" Sasha answered.

"Ok. Long or short hair?"

"Um short."

"Ok. Let's see.... we have a big yard, Go lots of places, easy to train, and we've both owned a dog before... what about that one?"

Connie pointed to a dog on the catalog at the front of the dog section.

"Bear- 3 years old. 95 pounds. Was given up by owner." Sasha read aloud.

"Sure let's go take a look."

They looked at his placement before weaving through enclosures filled with other dogs. Finally stopping at one, they saw inside a cute black dog with orangish-yellow marks on him. He was laying down in the corner on his dog bed, playing with a rubber chew toy. Noticing that people had stopped in-front of him, he stood up, his tail wagging immediately. He rushed towards the fence that separated them, acting excited and happily moving around at the attention he was getting. Connie and Sasha looked at each other, then at the dog, then back to each other before making the same decision.

He's the one.

"Just to be sure let's go ask an attendant." Sasha suggested.

Both Connie and Sashas eyes twinkled the entire time while talking to the lady and playing with the dog.

An hour later they left the shelter with a large kennel, A huge bag of food, a million chew toys, and other necessities as well as a time to pick up Bear the next day. Their facing adorning wide smiles at the events to come.

a/n: Ik this is kinda short so i'm sorry but still please let me know what you want me to write!