Nursery | Annie x (Pregnant) Reader

Prompt- setting up a nursery with Annie

*You are both female btw*
Also no hate- AT ALL

"Why the hell do they make instructions so vague?!" Annie grumbled, trying to shove the two pieces together but failing miserably.

You laughed lightly, watching her struggle while she got angrier and angrier.

"Love, it says you need to use the screws." She glared at you but you knew she didn't actually mean it. she looked over at the bag of screws getting it out and screwing the two pieces together. "See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?"

"im gonna sue them." She muttered as youu threw your head back in laughter and her face melted into a soft smile.

Then, your stomach grumbled, you setting your hand on the bump with a small sigh.

"Babe..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

"Alright, up ya go." She said, helping you stand up and leading you out off the room.

It had been hours since the two of you started- or more like she started- making the room into a nursery. The reason it was taking so long is because she would either get sidetracked or annoyed by a piece she was working on and 'take a break' for half an hour.

"Eat in or take out?" she asked, not looking back as you walked down the hall.

"Um... take out please!" you smiled.

"Of course dear, anything for you."

She often went to extremes when taking care of you. Being almost 8 months pregnant made it so she was determined to not make you lift anything heavier than a spoon- and at times she still insisted on feeding you despite your claims that you could do it on your own. She helped you with anything, and that included steps. She held your forearms securely, letting you go slow and to be honest, you appreciated it. Having an extra baby on you really made your balance suffer and having her help at times like this was extremely appreciated. She set you on a chair to put your shoes on while she grabbed the keys for the car. You reached down to put the shoe on only to find your stomach in the way. You stretched and tried to exhale all the air in your lungs but it was no use: you couldn't get it on yourself. Tears immediately welled up in your eyes. Your lip quivered and the first few drops fell before Annie walked back it.

"Hey babe ready to- hey, what's wrong?" she crouched in front of you, setting a soft hand on your knee.

"I-I'm so fat. And ugly. I cant e-even put on a shoe. I'm so worthless. I'm going to be a terrible mother. How could you love me I look so... so-" you sobbed, unable to finish the sentence.

"Oh darling, don't you see? Your not fat and even if you were so what? I still love you. And the reason you can't do it is because your doing something much more important. Your growing another life in there." she said, gently touching your stomach. " And I am so proud of you, I love you so much Y/n. So don't ever say your useless, your giving me an extraordinary gift just by giving me your love. Listen Y/n, your absolutely perfect, and i'm honored to take care of you." she said before reaching down and putting the shoes on your feet.

Your tears had stopped and she stood up, finished with the task. She gave a light frown before softly wiping the tears off your cheek and chin. Annie then gave you a peck on the lips before pulling back.

"So, love, what are you craving?"

"Umm... I'm feeling fries and ice-cream."

"McDonalds or Wendys?"

"Can we get the fries from McDonalds and the ice-cream from Wendys?"

"Of course."

She picked up the keys again and held your hand as you walked out to the car. She helped you in before going around and getting in herself. The drive was chaotic yet blissful. Loud music played and Annie road rage made the both of you gasp for air in-between breaths. Things like 'move over fucker!' and 'are you kidding me?!' were thrown around the car constantly. Annie face would get made and a little puffed before shed glance over at you dying of laughter and smile would break out on her face, You finally caught your breath when she pulled up to the McDonalds drive through. She ordered the fries and got them before then heading to Wendys. There she ordered you ice-cream, getting one for herself. The two of you ate in the car, talking lightly while eating your super healthy supper.

Afterwards the two of you went home, beck up the nursery for another round of anarchy. After a few more hours it was finally finished, a satisfied grin on Annie face as she made the 'ta-da!" motion to the room. You clapped, telling her how amazing it was and how thankful you were for her. She only gave a slight blush before quickly ushering you off to bed with her.

a/n- im in pain - idk what they did at the dentist but i think im dying lol. anyway, happy friday! feel free to message me because even tho i dont post on weekends im still active and would love to talk with all of you<3

i plan on writing another fluff story- who should it be with?
[comment under the one you want. this is another poll and will close in around 12 hrs. the chapter however will not be posted until monday]

Levi

Jean

Armin

Eren

*Edit* As of the time i'm writing this the poll is now closed, armin has won and will be the fluff chapter posted on monday :)

*This was a request by @ madelinim6 but i think you changed your username because i can't find you sorry :(

hello lovely<3