Luxury | (Dad) Eren x (Mom) Reader

Prompt- Your struggling with your newborn baby and Eren decides to surprise you

Also the baby's name is Eden because i said so lol

Slight warning- gets just a teeny bit heated

"Baby, let me take over."

You handed the infant to Eren at his request. You had given birth almost two months ago and it was exhausting, not sleeping longer than an hour before you were awoken to the screaming and crying of your child. Eren did his best to help but he could slowly see you slipping into insanity. He gently cradled the baby as he kissed you on the forehead.

"Go sleep. I'll watch her."

You glared at the baby, her cries silencing as she laid in her daddy's arms. Traitor you thought before you shifted your focus to Eren, giving a thankful smile before disappearing into your bedroom for some desperately needed sleep.

Eren cooed at the baby as he sat down on the rocking chair in the living room. He slowly rocked back and forth, whispering and murmuring the child into sleep. He did this for some time, lulling the child and keep it peaceful. He smiled at the baby in his arms. The little girl was adorable and he loved her with all his heart, yet he wasn't happy that Y/n was slowly sinking into despair. He tried to do as much as he could, feeding, changing, cleaning the baby as often as he could but he couldn't do everything. The child still screamed at night and her cries always woke up her poor mother. From then on he tried to think of a solution, and eventually he found one.

For once you didn't wake up to hysterical screaming, your eyes only opening to see the cracks of dawn. A grateful smile fell upon your face, peace finally being fulfilled to some degree.

"Eren?" you called out. and he was in the room a few seconds later.

"Hey, I thought you were dead." he joked, smiling as you scowled at him. He sat on the bed beside you. "But seriously, you must've been really tired, i'm sorry I let it get that bad."

"What do you mean? It's only been a few hours. That's normal."

"Y/n, that's the sunset. You were asleep for the whole day."

"Oh. Oh! Where's Eden?"

"Yeah about that.... I sorta kinda left her in Armins care."

"Why?" you looked him, a sheepish expression on his face.

"W-well your so tired and I think we need some time to... heal. And Armin'll do great. He's read tons of books and assured me that he's able to do it. I trust him, he'll keep Eden safe. I know it."

"I trust him too i just wished you'd talked to me first."

"I know, and i'm sorry. But on the bright side we've got a week to ourselves? Any good ideas?" he winked.

"Leave it to you to give away our child for free time, horn dog."

"Oh so you want her back? I can go get he-"

"No no! It's fine! I wouldn't wanna interrupt Armins bonding time with her."

"Mhm. Well, anyway, you've been asleep for a while so I thought you might be hungry. And with Eden gone I thought we could go out to eat?"

"Sounds good just let me get ready."

"Okay love, i'll be back in a little bit."

Eren left and you began to get dressed, getting around swiftly before meeting Eren at the door.

"Ready?" he asked, holding out his hand.

"Yes."

He led you out, opening the car door like a gentleman and helping you in before going to his side and getting in. He drove to a fancy restaurant, an Italian decor decorating the entire place as it looked like the pinnacle of luxury.

"Eren," you whisper-yelled to him as he parked, "are you sure we can afford this?"

"Don't worry Y/n, we will be fine."

"Alright but if they arrest us your taking the fall."

He chuckled at your statement.

"Of course my love, I can't imagine my beautiful wife in jail."

"Yeah, can't let your wife toughen up and beat your ass when she gets out."

"Yes, I can't allow that to happen." he laughed as he lead you into the building, talking to the hostess as the front.

You were too mesmerized by the architecture and overall beauty of the restaurant to notice the hostess lead the two of you to a table. Only when Eren interlocked your hands together did you notice that you were going to be left behind. You snapped out of your thoughts, returning the hold as you followed Eren, him following the lady.

She sat you on an outside balcony, a candlelit table displaying class and luxury beyond what you had expected. The two of you took your seats across from one another as the lady took your drink orders and left.

"Eren, you whispered, "I was expecting something like McDonalds or something, not... this."

"Do you not like it?" he asked, his brow creasing in concern.

"No no I do, i'm just surprised. That's all."

"Good, cause this is expensive." he chuckled as you joined in.

"I'm really thankful Eren. Really, this is so thoughtful. From asking Armin to babysit to taking me to dinner. It's all wonderful, thank you Eren." Blush coated his cheeks.

"I-It's nothing." he said bashfully until his demeanor changed entirely. "I've gotta shower you with love in and out of the bed." A smirk was plastered on his face.

"You perv, keep it in your pants will ya?"

"Your wish is my command." he smugly replied right before a waiter came to give you the menus.

The rest of dinner continued, Eren flirting and showering you with love. It was perfect. You and Eren laughed as he drove home, both of you enjoying the moment. The laughter only continued as he picked you up, carrying you into the house.

"This reminds me of our honey moon." you said as Eren attached his lips to your neck.

He continued to carry you, not needing the guidance of his eyes as he kept them closed, his lips still peppering your neck with love. You eyes closed too, the bliss relaxing your whole body. A gasp made your eyes open though when your body was laid down on your bed, a smiling glowing on his and yours faces.

"I know another what I can remind you of our honey moon." he said.

He didn't give you time to wonder what he meant before his lips captured yours, his hands roaming your body and filling the rest of your night with love. You knew you'd miss this when you got Eden back, deciding to make the most of it as the two of you stayed up all night that night. And many nights after.

a/n- i literally don't know where this came from because my ideas were all over the place lol. at first i was like DAD EREN and then i was like ROMANTIC EREN and then it was FLIRTY EREN and then it was SPICINESS. soooo.... enjoy?

also i'm so tired lol. i have work in a few hours and all i want to do is sleep😭

i want all of you to know i care about you and i'm very grateful for your support. even just voting makes me so happy so thank you<33