Boring | Reiner x Reader

Prompt- Reiner goes to work with you

Suggestive content at the end but nothing serious

Modern AU

"Precious?" Reiner voice called.

You opened your eyes to see him sitting next to you in bed. You close your eyes and grumbled.

"What?"

"I don't need to go in today."

"Okay."

Silence surrounded you as you opened your eyes to look at him. Reiner was looking at the sheets, a strange look on his face.

"What is it baby?"

"Well I don't have anything to do today so I was thinking maybe that since I don't want to be alone and all Icouldgotoworkwithyou."

"Reiner it's too early, please speak slower."

"Well I was wondering if I could go to work with you. If you want. I don't want to annoy you but it'll be lonely and boring here all by myself."

You let out a small hum before agreeing. He perked up immediately and hugged you.

"We leave in half an hour." You grumbled.

Being with your boyfriend might make your day more bearable but your bed seemed like and even better and more enjoyable thing to have on your itinerary. You reluctantly got out of bed and began to get ready, Reiner already in the shower. You had showered the night before so all that was left to do was your daily routine.

After making sure you looked okay you did your hair and brushed your teeth. Reiner did his own things to get ready including making a mess of the kitchen for his breakfast- which was toast and eggs yet the counter seemed to be covered in unknown substances. You sighed and promised yourself to clean it up later before getting around the rest of the way. You left the house five minutes later than usual due to Reiner not being able to remember where his other shoe was.

You and him walked to your car, he insisted on driving so that you could relax despite previously being asleep an hour ago. The drive was peaceful as you and him slightly sang to songs that came of the radio. Getting to work you walked in with Reiner following you. It was crazy seeing your buff boyfriend follow you like a puppy. His appearance completely overshadowed his dependent and shy nature. You chuckled at the thought as you got into the elevator. You were about to press the button when Reiner grabbed your hand away.

"I wanna do it." He whined.

"Fine."

"What floor?"

"9th." and he happily pressed the button with a large grin.

"I'm dating a five year old..." you mumbled.

"Hey don't say that! Five year olds don't have this much muscle" As if to prove his point, he held his arms up and flexed.

"Oh my god..." You groaned.

"You love me." He said with a smile while putting his arms down.

"Regrettably, yes."

He gave you a fake frown as the doors opened, him following you like before. You walked to your office, greeting people on the way. While saying hi to you best friend, they noticed Reiner.

"Hey Reiner? Why are you here? Can't get enough of Y/n." They winked suggestively.
You and him both chuckled before he answered.

"Nah I got the day off so I thought i'd keep Y/n company."

"Yeah well there better be no funny business. Ain't nobody wanna see that." You all laughed before reassuring her that everything would stay PG and leaving.

You walked into you office and set your bag down, immediately getting to work. Reiner sat on a chair in the corner as you started to work.

He tried his best.
He looked out the window.
He looked at his phone.
He played with his fingers.
He even tried to sleep.
Alas, he was bored.

"Y/n. Pst- cutie" Reiner whispered.

Seeing as you didn't answer he repeated but slightly louder.

"What?"

"I'm bored."

"Good for you. You should've stayed home then."

"But I didn't think your job would be this boring." His complaining was starting to distract you.

"Well I don't know what to tell you."

For the next half hour he did childish things like play with stuff on your desk, roll on the floor slightly, and ask to play the games on your phone- despite there being none.

Finally you had had enough when you interrupted his 'plane' sounds- which was just a bunch of whooshing- that he was using to play with your stapler.

"Reiner!" You whisper-yelled.

He stopped immediately peaked his head up over your desk to see you. You agitated face melted at how cute he was.

"Baby i'm trying to focus. You need to be quieter. How about this- you download some games, i'll give you a kiss, and you be quiet okay?"

He nodded eagerly, coming over to you.

You handed him you phone as he leaned down to you. His lips met yours as they playfully moved against one another. After moving away Reiner frowned a little before going back to his chair in the corner. Another half hour later he spoke.

"Y/n it isn't working. I'm bored again." You though for a moment before answering.

"How about every hour that your quiet i'll give you a kiss?"

He thought for a moment.

"Half hour." He argued.

"Fine."

From the on he was silent. Every half hour he would periodically get up and come get his kiss, though you had a feeling it wasn't every half hour due to how often it happened. It worked though, he did his best to stay quiet, seldom made noise and was more than happy to go get the two of you lunch.

When you finally got home he insisted on cuddling and telling you how he was amazed at how you didn't get tired of your dull job. He couldn't decide if he wanted to go to work with you again. He was bored most of the time but he enjoyed your kisses. After talking for a while he kissed you again and again while moving down your neck. He chuckled as you moaned. His assault continued until he pulled away.

"Jokes on your friend, this is not gonna be PG."

a/n-
~i was planning on holding this one back cause i didn't know if i liked it or not but after seeing how much you enjoyed my other Reiner one i decided to publish it
~also i'm sorry if you don't agree w my headcannon that Reiners basically a huge toddler- it's cute tho so it's alright- but there will be more serious ones in the future but for now FLUFF

i beg for you thoughts and requests so remember

If your reading this your amazing