Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23

After getting a keg from JJ's cousin the group decided to head down to the boneyard instead of having the party at the Chateau. Leaving the boys to set up the keg Coral walked down to the water. Kicking off her flip flops she walked in up to her knees as she stared out at the vast expanse of the ocean.

She'd never dreamed she'd ever be afraid of the ocean but after seeing what happened to Scooter today and knowing her father had possibly drowned in it Coral was starting to look at it differently.

"Hey Baby Girl what are you doing?" JJ asked wading into the ocean with her wrapping his arms around her.

Leaning back against him Coral sighed, "Do you think he's out there?"

"I hope he is," he replied, kissing her neck, "We have the keg ready. You wanna get fucked up?"

"Please," she responded as they made their way back to the shore and up to the keg.

In the blink of an eye the boneyard was crowded with sweaty drunk teenagers as the sun settled behind the horizon for the night

In the blink of an eye the boneyard was crowded with sweaty drunk teenagers as the sun settled behind the horizon for the night. Coral was dancing with JJ when he realized they were out of alcohol, "Be right back," he told her before taking her cup and heading back to the keg.

Continuing to dance Coral wasn't aware there was a problem till the yelling finally penetrated her drunk mind. Blinking she had a sinking feeling at the fact that JJ had been gone far longer than he should have been.

Pushing her way through the crowd she came out on the other side to find John B and Topper wrestling with each other in the surf with Topper holding her brother's head under the water. JJ, Pope, Kie, and Sarah all screaming at the two instead of actually helping.

"What the fuck!" she exclaimed  charging towards the kook and taking him by surprise; Coral was able to knock him off her brother.

"You fucking pogue bitch," Topper yelled rearing his hand back as though to slap her. "I don't think so, motherfucker," JJ snarled, grabbing Topper's arm and pulling him back away from her causing the boy to land on his back in the water.

Before Topper could get up John B was once again wrestling with him as JJ pulled Coral up out of the water, "What the fuck was that?"

"Me? You were just standing there while he had him under the water," Coral yelled, "Fucking stop this shit, JJ."

"He has to get it out, Coral," JJ yelled back. Turning away from her boyfriend Coral found John B once again under the water by Topper's hand, "For fucksake JJ if you don't do something I will."

"Stay here," he ordered her before rushing towards his bag.

Eyes wide Coral sucked in a breath as JJ held the gun to Topper's head as now everyone was yelling for JJ to calm down.

"Coralina can you check your psycho boyfriend?" Sarah Cameron screamed at her causing Coral to snap out of her daze.

"My psycho boyfriend? Pretty sure your asshole was drowning my brother you fucking kook bitch," Coral screamed back as she pushed past the girl and headed for the three boys still in the water.