The Heist 1 Part 47

"What do we do?" Coral whispered as she and Sarah watched as security spoke to Ward Cameron on speaker phone.  Hearing Ward's voice made Coral sick to her stomach.  Forcing the bile down she looked at Sarah.

"Here, I have an idea," she whispered back hurrying over towards the wall by a garden shed.  Flipping open a key pad she hit a few buttons before rushing back over to Coral.

Peaking around the corner Coral snorted when the sprinklers went off, "Genius," she muttered high fiving the girl.

"Shit, not so much," Sarah responded grabbing Coral's hand and dragging her towards the garden shed as security was now heading their way.

Watching security shut off the sprinklers through the slatted door Coral glanced at Sarah when she nudged her.  Looking over towards where the she was pointing Coral smiled, "You're coming along nicely Sarah Cameron," she laughed picking up a can of bug fogger.

Picking up the other one Sarah laughed as she followed Coral out of the garden shed.

"Okay, you ready?" Sarah whispered.  At Coral's nod the two girls made their way out from behind the wall and into the back yard, "What is going on?" Sarah asked in fake confusion.

"Who are you?" one of the security questioned pointing his gun at the girls.

"I'm Val.  This is my sister Vicky.  We're house sitting for the Cameron's," Sarah continued as they slowly walked closer.

"You live here?"

"No, we're house sitting," Coral repeated.

"We caught this guy trying to break in."

"What?" Coral fake exclaimed as she and Sarah moved even closer.  Glancing at John B, Sarah turned a bright smile on security, "Oh, we know him.  He cleans boats for the neighbors," she lied.

"Which neighbors?" one of the security asked doubtfully.

Seeing Sarah hesitate Coral jumped in remembering the gatekeeper on the phone, "The Stanley's.  You know down the street," she added smiling.  

"What's his name?"

"Gosh, all these questions I'm thinking they don't believe us Val," Coral commented.  "I feel the same Vicky," Sarah replied, "What about you Vlad?" she questioned before shooting bug spray into the nearest security guard's face as Coral did the same.

Grunting John B tackled one to the ground before standing quickly and yelling for the girls to get to the truck.  Jumping into the back of the truck while Sarah and John B got into the front Coral yelled for them to go as one of the security guards chased after them.

"Hurry!  He's coming!"

"I'm going!" John B yelled back as the truck began to move.  "Not fast enough!" Coral yelled in return as the guard grabbed her foot, "No, get off me!" she screeched kicking him with her other foot.  

Holding onto the side of the truck she gave one final kick before the guard let go falling to the pavement as the truck kept going.  Breathing out a sigh of relief she laid back in the bed of the truck, "Some Pogue shit right there," she mumbled.

Sitting up when John B stopped the truck outside of a local restaurant Coral climbed out of the back of the truck as John B and Sarah got out of the front.

"Okay.  I have never loved you more, Sarah Cameron!" John B exclaimed as he hurried around the front of the truck towards Sarah.  "You lied!" she responded, shoving him back.

Leaning against the hood of the truck Coral listened to the two argue.

"What are you talking about?  We're fine."