Parcel 9 (3) Part 35

"Get your asses back here!" Kie yelled towards the three boys who were piled on the HMS Pogue leaving the three girls stranded on their own boat.

"We can't.  Not till you three figure it out," John B called back.

"I will literally kill every single one of you and take great pleasure in dumping your bodies in the marsh," Coral yelled, "I swear to God, JJ, Google will stop if you leave me here," she threatened. 

Running his hand through his hair she could tell he was contemplating coming back for her before John B said something to him.  Shaking his head JJ waved to her, "I love you!" he yelled back, blowing her a kiss.

"You can't just leave us here!" Sarah yelled.

"There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt," Pope called.

"Hydroponic," JJ yelled.

"This is ridiculous," Sarah muttered as she stripped down to her bathing suit.

"You're never going to catch them, they're in a boat," Coral stated, rolling her eyes when Sarah dived off the boat anyway.

"Wait!  John B, you asshole!" Sarah yelled, swimming after the boat speeding away from them.  "They're not coming back for you," Kie called down to the girl.

"I can't stay here with you," Sarah yelled even as she turned in the water and started to swim back

"I'm gonna fucking kill them," Coral muttered.  Opening her mouth to respond Kie was cut off by Sarah screaming.  Looking over the edge Kie asked what her problem was.

"I got stung by a jellyfish," she cried, "Shit! It hurts," she whined swimming towards the ladder of the boat.

"Well you swam into a man-o-war.  I don't know what you thought was going to happen," Kie huffed, rolling her eyes as Sarah climbed the ladder.

"Thanks so much for the help," Sarah muttered.  Sitting on the deck she looked at her stomach whining about the pain.  "That looks like it hurts," Kie commented, smiling.

Looking up at the two girls Sarah bit her lip, "Hey, you know what they say about curing jellyfish stings?" she asked.

"No, not happening," Coral answered.  "Please, you have to pee on me," Sarah begged them.  Glancing at Kie Coral shook her head, "I've got a better idea," she stated heading into the cabin.

Finding what she was looking for Coral came back out with JJ's backpack.  Sitting down on the deck she dug through the bag pulling out JJ's weed container.  Opening the container she held up the rolled joint, "It's for the pain," she told Sarah before lighting the joint.

Taking several drags Coral handed it to Sarah with a warning, "It's JJ's cousin's cripple and if you're not used to it shit will knock you on your ass."