Coastal Venture 1 Part 62

"Nice work, John B.  You know these things lock from the outside, right?" JJ questioned irritably.

"I know.  Look I was just trying to get us onto the boat, JJ," he responded, "I wasn't thinking any farther ahead."

"Yeah, well now we're stuck in here like rats."

"It's really hot in here," Coral complained stripping off her jacket alongside Kie.

"It's like a death trap!"

"JJ, you're not really helping right now."

"You don't have a lot of room to talk right now," JJ responded to Pope, "You said you had a plan, but what happened to thinking ahead?"

"Um, when have you ever thought ahead with any of your plans?  So you don't get to bitch right now," Pope retorted, glaring at JJ.  

"I thought ahead on this one.  I said once we're in there's no getting out," JJ reminded them as he stripped his jacket off.

"And we said you didn't have to come!"

"Oh, will you two shut up!" Kie exclaimed.  "Really, you're like an old married couple," Coral remarked.

"We need to pull it together," Kie told them, "Now instead of bitching let's find a way out of here."

"You know in order to take the bridge we're gonna need fire power," JJ said as they searched for a way out, "I know for a fact they have an armory on this ship in case of pirate attacks."

"Pirate attacks?" Kie questioned, rolling her eyes.

"So we need to get there and I'm not just talking about pistols," he continued as Kie shook her head.  "You lost me," she said, moving down the aisle to continue searching for a way out.

"I'm talking knives," JJ went on ignoring Kie, "They have like AK's, pistols, knives, double barrels."

"Baby, killing everyone here isn't an option," Coral spoke up patting his shoulder before moving past him to follow Kie.

"Alright, we lost them, but are you with me?" JJ asked, looking at John B and Pope.

Shaking her head Coral continued towards Kie who was busy moving the cargo around, "Any luck?"

"Well," the curly haired girl responded, pointing.  Looking up at the side of the container towards a window with a grate big enough to fit through Coral nodded, "Yeah, that'll work."

"Guys!" both Kie and Coral hissed interrupting the arguing trio.

"Did you find something?" John B whispered hurrying towards them with JJ and Pope not to far behind.

"Pretty sure we can fit through there," Kie responded, nodding up to the grated window.

"Hell yeah.  Nice one, Kie."