Our Secret February Part 8

"I don't need a cake," JJ insisted from the kitchen doorway as he watched Coral spread icing on the cake she'd made him, "Besides with the amount of people expected tonight that's not lasting more then ten minutes," he told her looking at the small sheet cake. 

"The cake's not for the party it's for us beforehand.  We're going to sing you Happy Birthday and you're going to blow out the candles and you're not going to bitch and complain," she told him sternly seeing him start to open his mouth.  "Dude, I'd listen to her," John B called from the living room where he and Pope were busy taking anything breakable into the back bedrooms.

"John B, you put that lock on my door, right?  Because I swear to god if I find people fucking in my bed again you're going to need to bail me out of jail," Coral yelled out to her brother.  "JJ took care of it," she heard vaguely from the back of the house.  "I've got the key in my pocket," JJ told her stepping into the kitchen, "Figured I'd keep it for later," he told her quietly, before giving her a quick kiss and ducking back out of the kitchen.

Smiling Coralina went back to her cake as she wrote JJ's name on it.  Tonight was going to be a good night.  The boys were able to score a keg from JJ's older cousin, who was their go to supplier for anything illegal, and Coral had spread the word about the Pogue Kegger happening at the Chateau in celebration for JJ's birthday.

After a simple dinner of JJ's favorite breakfast meal,  French toast, fried potatoes, and bacon, the group of four sat around the kitchen table singing Happy Birthday to their blonde friend.  "Okay, make a wish and blow out your candles," Coralina squealed happily holding up her phone to take pictures.  

Smiling for Coralina's pictures JJ took a breath before blowing out the candles.  "Alright let's load up on cake and then get drunk as fuck," JJ exclaimed, laughing.  "Wait, wait, we need a birthday selfie," Coralina told the boys as she plopped herself down on JJ's lap, "Come on gather around," she told John B and Pope.

"JJ, hit the button," Coralina told the boy as the group of friends posed together, "Perfect," she chirped. Hopping up she grabbed a knife and began cutting cake out for her friends. "You boys enjoy. I need to go get changed," she told them, setting plates of cake down in front of them.

"What's the matter with what you're wearing?" John B questioned. Rolling her eyes Coralina flicked her brother in the forehead, "John B this is lounge around the house wear I need to go get my Kegger wear on," she told him before running off to her room.

"Your Kegger wear better cover your fucking stomach and your ass," she heard her brother shout from the kitchen.  

The party was in full swing.  People were packed all throughout the house, the back porch, and spilling into the yard when the heat of the house became to unbearable.  John B had started a fire in the pit out back for those who opted for the cooler weather.  Currently Coralina was moving out to the back porch to where the keg was to refill her cup.

Finally making it through the throng of people she sighed in relief.  She loved these parties but god damn did everyone have to stop and talk to her.  "Hey baby, you wanna fill me up?" asked a voice from behind her as a hand grazed across her ass. 

Rolling her eyes Coralina turned to find some rando guy she'd never seen before, "You look like you have two hands to get your own drink," she told him going to step around him.

She had only taken one step away before he was shoving her back against the house, "Now is that anyway to treat a friend?" he slurred, forcing her arms up to either side of her head effectively causing her beer to spill all over her top.