The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28

"2020 Malibu, 24-MXC, the world's finest Wakesetter," Pope said, staring across the water at Topper's Wakesetter, "Number one in quality, luxury, and performance."

"Guys this isn't the answer," Coral argued as Pope pulled his shirt over his head. 

"Just stay in the wheelhouse, Coralina, I don't want to risk anyone seeing you," JJ told her as he pulled his bandana around his face and slid his sunglasses on, "Do it, Pope."

Nodding Pope dove off the boat and into the water swimming across to the wakesetter

Nodding Pope dove off the boat and into the water swimming across to the wakesetter.  Rolling her eyes Coral watched from the window with her arms crossed as Pope reached the wakesetter and climbed aboard.

Before long he was diving back off and heading back towards the boat.  Moving the ladder in place JJ waited for Pope to climb back up.  Stopping at the top of the ladder Pope held the drain plug for the wakesetter up.

"Holy shit," JJ laughed, "I'm so fucking proud of you right now."

Climbing over the side Pope looked at both JJ and Coral, "You guys can't tell anyone."

"Oh, no, yeah.  Totally, Dude."

"No, I mean it.  Not Kie.  Not John B.  Nobody," he told them, "The secret I kept for you.  You need to keep this secret for me."

"Of course we will Pope," Coral promised from the doorway of the wheelhouse.  "Cross my heart, Man," JJ promised making an X over his heart, "Here give me that," he said, taking the drain plug from Pope and winding his arm back he threw it as hard as he could into the water.

"Let's get out of here before someone sees us," Coral told the boys.  As Pope steered the boat away Coral watched the wakesetter sink into the water.

Taking Heyward's boat directly back to The Chateau the three found a note from John B and Kie to meet them down at the beach where they normally surf.

Walking the mile down to their favorite surf spot Coral prodded at her arm.  "You know we should go by the clinic so they can check it out," JJ commented noticing what she was doing. 

"Its not broke," she told him, "He didn't hit me with the end it was more like the handle part got me as he swung it down and I shoved him."

"Still should go and then we'll send the fucking bill to the Cameron's," JJ muttered. 

"I don't want to think about those assholes.  Let's just surf," she replied as they approached the van parked along the side of the road. 

Pulling their surfboards down from where John B tied them to the roof, the three made their way down the path to the beach.  Spotting her brother and Kie already in the water Coral pointed, "There they are."

"There's Kie's bag," Pope said heading towards the scattering of towels and clothes by her bag.  Kicking off their shoes they stripped to their bathing suits before running into the ocean with their friends.