Poguelandia 1 Part 64

"Babygirl, wake up."

Blinking, Coral opened her eyes to JJ kneeling next to her.  Opening her mouth, she snapped it shut when he held his finger up to his lips before glancing around at the others still sleeping around them.  Winking, he crooked his finger for her to follow him.

Yawning, she got to her feet and followed him silently out of the makeshift shelter they'd built at the base of a small cave. Taking his hand, she let him lead her along the stretch of beach they had named Poguelandia.

"Baby, where are we going?" Coral questioned, tiredly, "The sun's not even up."

"Gonna greet the day as close to Heaven as we can," JJ responded, leading her up the path through the woods to the cliffs above.

"JJ, I ain't jumping off the cliffs."

"Oh, I'm gonna talk ya into it, Babygirl," JJ laughed, "But no. I thought we could watch the sunrise from up here," he said, motioning to the rocky cliff that jutted out over the ocean below.

Smiling, Coral wrapped her arms around his neck, "You're so romantic," she giggled, kissing him lightly.

Settling down on the rock she leaned against him, sighing, "What I wouldn't give for a blanket though."

"I'll keep you warm," he told her, wrapping his arms around her.

"I don't need it for that. I need it for my ass on this rock," she responded, shifting uncomfortably.

Laughing he kissed her head, "Next time we get stranded on an island I'll be sure to bring along a blanket."

Sighing, she leaned her head on his shoulder, "You're my hero, and would you look at that sky. It's absolutely beautiful here," she whispered as they watched the sun rise over the water.

 It's absolutely beautiful here," she whispered as they watched the sun rise over the water

"And where were you two?" John B questioned, squinting at Coral and JJ as they walked hand in hand back to where they'd made their shelter for the last month.

"Getting our freak on in the woods, JB," Coral replied, smiling widely at her brother.

"Oh God!"

"Gross!"

"TMI!"

"Can I remind you, there are no condoms!"

"Can you not fuck my sister!"

"Relax," JJ interrupted the cacophony of voices, "We were up watching the sunrise, geez."

"Likely story," Cleo laughed.

"On that note, JJ and I are gonna see about catching some skate. Anyone want to help?" Coral questioned, looking around the group.

"Uh, Cleo and I were gonna head into the woods and look for some nuts and berries," Pope responded.