Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11

"Coral, for god sake will you hurry up," John B yelled down the hallway. Rolling her eyes, Coral applied her lipstick before smoothing down the dress she'd spent way too much money on. Glancing at herself in her mirror she smiled at what she saw.

She and Kie had found the perfect blue dress she was sure would make JJ drool. Grabbing her cell phone and ID she headed out to the living room where John B and JJ were waiting for her.

Taking a deep breath she walked into the living room to only find JJ and smiled pleasantly when he choked on his drink. "So what do you think?" she asked, holding her hands up as she twirled for him. "I think I'm gonna have the hottest chick there," he replied, looking her up and down.

Smiling widely Coral crossed the room to him, "You're looking pretty handsome yourself," she told him, adjusting his tie

Smiling widely Coral crossed the room to him, "You're looking pretty handsome yourself," she told him, adjusting his tie. "Thanks your uncle helped tie this thing. Never would've figured it out myself," he admitted. "Thank you for agreeing to do this," she said, caressing his cheek.

"Nope, none of that," John B declared walking in from the kitchen with a beer bottle, "Everybody's just friends here."

"Shut the hell up JB," Coral retorted, "Can you hold these for me?" Coral asked JJ, holding up her phone and ID, "Pockets aren't really a thing with this outfit," she laughed, winking at the boy.

"Well now. Look at you two," Teddy smiled coming in from the kitchen. Smiling Coral grabbed her phone from the pocket JJ just shoved it into, "Uncle Teddy, take a picture of us," she requested, holding out her phone.

After taking two photos of the couple Teddy handed her phone back to her, "Alright so my flight leaves early tomorrow so I'll be leaving for the mainland tonight so I can be at the airport early," he reminded the twins, "I'll try and call in at least once a week. I just met with Cheryl, at DCS, the other week so she shouldn't come sniffing around.

Nodding Coralina hugged her uncle, "Be safe," she told him, stepping back so John B could hug him too. "I will. I'll see you two in September. Have fun tonight," he told them.

"Alright, we've gotta go pick up Dahlia and then meet Kie and Pope at The Wreck for dinner before the dance," John B told them, glancing at his cell phone for the time. Hooking her arm through JJ's Coral narrowed her eyes at her brother daring him to say something as they walked out to the van together.

It wasn't long before John B pulled the van up to Dahlia's house, "This may take a few minutes. Her parents may want pictures," he told the two in the back before hopping out of the van.

"Now that he's gone," JJ muttered against her neck as his hand found the slit of her dress. "JJ," Coralina exclaimed, giggling as she swatted his hand away, "Plenty of time for that later."

"You look so fucking hot I don't know if I can wait," he told her kissing across her collarbone. Moaning it took everything in her to pull away from him, "Patience will be rewarded," she told him, pecking him on the lips.