Spy Games 2 Part 30

"Shit," Coral swore grabbing both her bag and JJ's she and Kie made their way through the crowd searching for the boys.

Looking around Kie noticed movement from behind the screen, "Over there," she said pointing. Hurrying around the movie screen they found Kelce holding JJ while Rafe hit him while Topper had Pope in a headlock.

Handing one of the bags to Kie she told her to hit them with it.  Nodding Kie ran towards Topper. 

Clutching the bag she still held Coral raced over to help JJ, "Get the fuck off of him," she yelled swinging her bag and connecting with Kelce's head. 

Momentarily stunned Kelce let go of JJ who now with his arms free was able to swing back at Rafe.  Shaking his head Kelce turned her way and shoved her, "Stupid bitch."

Screaming Coral stumbled back and landed on her butt.  "Coral!" she heard JJ yell.  Standing quickly she could see Kie on Topper's back. 

Inspired she jumped back in the fight this time landing on Kelce's back as he once again had JJ by the arms while Rafe hit him.  Hitting the boy anywhere she could reach she held on as he swung her around.

"Get off me," Kelce yelled, "Rafe, get your girl before I hurt her," he continued yelling as Coral wrapped her arm around his neck effectively choking him.

"I'm not his girl, Asshole," she hissed into his ear before she was being hauled off his back. 

"Coralina, you're gonna get hurt," Rafe yelled as he threw her down to the ground next to where Kie lay, "Stay out of it," he told the two girls before jumping in to help Kelce who was being hit by JJ.

"Screw this," Kie muttered unzipping JJ's bag.  Pulling the gun out she looked up at Coral uncertain.  Shaking her head Coral dug into the bag and found his lighter. 

"Perfect," Kie muttered dropping the gun back into the bag before taking the lighter.  Rushing over to the movie screen she knelt down and lit the edge on fire. 

Immediately the screen caught fire causing those on the other side to start screaming.  The commotion on the other side of the screen caught the boys attention along with the fire.

"Guys, guys, fire," Rafe called as Topper let go of Pope. 

"Kelce let go of JJ," Coral exclaimed before Kelce shoved JJ towards her. Catching the coughing boy she asked if he was okay.  "Fine," he answered.

"Come on we gotta go," Rafe called as he, Topper, and Kelce took off

While Kie helped Pope up Coral grabbed her and JJ's bags off the ground, "Come on guys," she called as she helped JJ.

Making their way back to their things they grabbed the blankets and chairs and blended in with the crowd leaving the river park. 

"You're bleeding," Coral observed glancing at JJ as they walked.  "There's a first aid kit at The Wreck," Kie spoke up as she walked alongside Pope.