Parcel 9 (4) Part 36

After taking The Alp back to Heyward's the group headed back to The Chateau to gather supplies for their trip back to the Crain house that night.

"So, did you three work it out?" JJ asked as he sat on her bed while she rumaged through her dresser drawers looking for dark clothing.

"Yeah, Sarah apologized for ghosting Kie, Kie apologized for calling the cops on Sarah's party, and I told Kie how hurt I was when she essentially did the same thing Sarah did to her to me," she told him pulling a black t-shirt out of her drawer.

"You did? I'm proud of you for telling her," he said getting up and trapping her against her dresser.  Raising his eyebrows at her he slipped his fingers under her shirt.

"We're not googling," she told him with a smirk. 

"But I missed you," he whispered leaning down to kiss her neck. 

"JJ, we're supposed to be gathering supplies," she reminded him as she tilted her head to give him better access to her neck, moaning quietly.

"We are," he whispered, "There's something I need right here," he told her unbuttoning her shorts and sliding his hand into her panties. 

Pulling off to the side of the road in front of the Crain house, later that night, John B hopped out of the driver's seat and came around to the side door Pope had opened.  "Let's do this," Pope said as the group went to get out of the van.

"Hey, wait, I, uh, just want to thank you guys," John B told them, "It means a lot to me and to Coral that you're here tonight."

Smiling Kie rolled her eyes, "Always," she told him squeezing Coral's hand.  "Of course, man," Pope seconded.  "Alright, if we're done this circle jerk let's go get rich," JJ said, gesturing for them to get out.

Once they had all climbed the wall and were standing on the other side they crept through the Crain yard towards the house.  Swearing they all took cover when the motion sensor lights popped on.

"Okay, well she's got motion sensor lights," Pope stated obviously. 

"Well we could throw a rock at it," John B suggested

"Throw a rock at it?" Coral scoffed, "Yeah, okay, let's let the axe murderer know we're here," she said sarcastically.  "Who has an idea that could actually work?" Kie asked.

"What about the breaker?  In the circuit box on the back porch," Sarah suggested, "We used to play hide and seek here when we were kids."

"No, no way are you going into that house alone," John B told her.  "I'm not, it's literally on the porch," she assured him.

"I'll go with you," Coral volunteered.  "Uh, no you won't," JJ countered, "You're not playing hide and seek with a freaking axe murderer," he told her.