Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79

"Okay, do we know where this place is?" JJ questioned as he drove.

"The truck that took her had Kitty Hawk Adventure Therapy written on the side," Coral answered typing the name of the camp into her google search, "According to this it's on the other side of the island," she told him reading out the address to him.

"Shit, this is gonna take more than an hour," he commented.

Biting her lip, she nodded, "We can't leave her there, but my dad," she trailed off.

"I can take you back," he offered, "You can go with the others, I mean, it's your dad. I can get her out myself, I kind of owe her that after the whole money clip thing, and then I'll figure out how to get to South America."

"No, bad things happen when we get separated. We stay together," she told him before dialing Sarah's number.

"Hey," she greeted when Sarah picked up, "We got an issue. This place is clear across the island," she said, putting the phone on speaker.

"So, what does that mean?" Sarah questioned.

"It means we're gonna need about 8 hours for liberation," JJ responded, not taking his eyes off the road as he continued driving.

"Eight hours?" John B's voice bellowed from the phone, "We don't have 8 hours! We got a jet here waiting!"

"We're fully aware of that JB!"

"No, we can't, Coral....listen, we can't wait for you. This is Dad for fucksake!"

"Just like it's Kie for fucksake," Coral retorted, "She's family too and she's in trouble because of us. We can't leave her there, John B."

"Coralina."

"Just hold out as long as you can," JJ interrupted, "If you gotta go, we'll meet you there."

"Meet us there? It's South America! There is no we'll just meet you there," John B snapped, "It's a completely different country!"

"I know!" JJ exclaimed, "I'm working on it, Dude. Luckily, I'm a problem solver so just stay in the matrix."

"The matrix?" Coral questioned, rolling her eyes, "What do you think you're Keanu Reeves or something?"

Opening his mouth to respond he instead squealed like a girl at the sound of a loud pop. Gripping the wheel, he pulled the van over.

"What the fuck was that?"

"I think it was a tire," Coral answered her brother, "Look, we gotta go. You gotta go. We'll figure it out," she said before hanging up the phone, "Now what?" she questioned, looking at JJ.

"This fucking piece of shit," he replied, kicking the dashboard angrily. Opening the door, he told her to wait there before walking back to open the back of the van.

"You know I'm not some helpless twit, JJ, I can change a tire too," she called back to him.