Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13

"I'm gonna clean up the kitchen," Coral told JJ as they redressed and left her bedroom. "Let me have your bracelet. I'll take it out to the shed and attach the new charms for you," he offered.

Holding out her wrist he unclasped it before picking up the box with the new charms, "I'll be back," he told her, kissing her quickly.

Opening the shed door JJ took the bracelet and box to the makeshift work table and set them down before going on a search for the pliers. "You done fucking my sister?" asked John B from the door.

"Mother fucker!" JJ gasped, clutching his chest, "Can you not fucking do that?" he exclaimed, turning to look at the boy standing by the shed door. "Can you not fuck my sister?" John B retorted, walking inside and sitting in the camping chair.

"Seriously, Dude, can you not be gross?" JJ told him as he went back to looking for the pliers. "Are you going to tell me it's not fucking?" John B questioned. Finding the pliers JJ clutched them so hard his knuckles turned white.

"No, it's not so stop trying to make it into something dirty," JJ gritted out. "Then please explain it to me," John B demanded. "Why should I? You're not going to believe anything I have to say anyway," JJ grumbled, taking Coral's charms out of the box.

"What's that?" John B asked as JJ used the pliers to bend the charms around one of the links on the bracelet. "New charms for her bracelet," JJ answered. Leaning forward John B spotted the J and C on the small cubes.

Chewing on the inside of his cheek John B studied his best friend, "Explain this to me, JJ, make me understand why you two would lie to me for months."

Sighing JJ pulled the stool he used when working on his bike closer to him before sitting down. "Fucking Christ, JB, what do you want me to say?" "How about the truth," John B said, shrugging.

"Fine, but you can't get pissed," JJ warned him, "It was only supposed to be a one night thing. She asked me for help with a situation and when I didn't immediately go for it she said she was going to go ask someone else. I couldn't let her do that so I agreed," he began to explain.

"What a martyr," John B muttered, clenching his fists. "Hot girl asks you to have sex with her you're telling me you're going to say no?" JJ retorted.

"When it's my fucking sister, yes, the answer is always no, JJ," John B answered harshly.

"Dude, you didn't see her that night. She was upset about your dad and was hell bent on it happening. I wasn't going to let her go off with some rando," JJ responded, crossing his arms, "Anyway, I thought it was going to be one night, but we started seeing each other more by ourselves. Started texting each other and by the time I realized how deep we got it was too late to get out."

"So what? You think you're in love with her or something?" he questioned, rolling his eyes. Fiddling with the charm bracelet in his hands JJ shrugged, "I've always loved you guys, JB. It's like I told her earlier you've been my family since we were 8, but I see her differently now," he admitted quietly.

"All the times I questioned you about what was going on. Why didn't you just tell me?" John B asked.

"Maybe because everytime you questioned me you also reminded me that I wasn't good enough for someone like your sister, and believe me, Dude, I already know that. But I finally have something good in my life JB and I didn't want you taking that away from me," he told him.

The two sat in silence for several minutes until John B finally sighed, "You hurt my sister and I swear to God JJ," he threatened. "It'll never happen," JJ replied.

Coral was sitting on the floor with her back against the couch using the coffee table as a desk as she did homework when she heard the door open, "Geez, did you get lost?" she questioned, looking over at the door, "Oh, plot twist," she mumbled as John B walked in behind JJ.

Our SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara