4th of July/July Part 19

"Sshhhh," Coralina shushed JJ as they snuck out of the house passing Kie and Pope sleeping on the pullout. "You're the one who's loud in this relationship," JJ whispered causing Coral to snort.

"Shut up," she whispered back as they hurried down the pier towards the HMS. Climbing into the boat she set the pillows down she was carrying before taking JJ's backpack and the blanket he was carrying.

Starting the boat she waited for him to untie them from the dock before she drove them out towards the bay. Dropping anchor they made a bed on the floor of the HMS just as the sun started to come up over the horizon.

 Dropping anchor they made a bed on the floor of the HMS just as the sun started to come up over the horizon

"I'm so glad we both have today off," she said cuddling into his side. "I know. I feel like I've hardly seen you," he commented. "Baby, we see each other every day," she reminded him.

"Yeah, in the morning before work or at night after work when we're too damn tired to do anything other than sleep," he complained, "We haven't had any fun since we went surfing last week."

"I guess John B's summer of 'having a good time all the time' doesn't really apply when we need to eat and keep the electricity running," Coral replied. "You're working the most out of all of us. I hate that," he said rubbing her hip.

Rolling on top of him Coral smiled down at him, "Well you can make up for it by giving me one helluva Fourth of July orgasm," she laughed. Gripping her hip with one hand he brought the other one up to tangle in her hair, "Who am I to deny an Independence Day wish," he replied, before kissing her.

Thoroughly satiated the two lay in a sweaty naked heap, "God, if John B knew what we just did on his boat he'd fucking kill us," Coral laughed. "And that's why we won't tell him," JJ told her, sternly.

Stretching Coral groaned, "Well then I guess we'd better get dressed before we get caught out here naked," she told him looking around for her bikini bottoms. "I threw them towards the stern," JJ said as he stood up and hiked his shorts up.

Hearing a boat motor Coral wrapped the blanket around herself as JJ went to the stern to get her bottoms. Throwing them to her he shaded his eyes to the oncoming boat, "Shit, it's my cousin," he told her.

"Are you kidding me," she grumbled yanking her bottoms on and pulling JJ's shirt over herself, "Tell him to go away," she told him. "I can't do that and risk our supply for the summer," JJ told her as his cousin called out to him as he drove his boat closer to the HMS.

"Hey Ricky," JJ greeted as the boy pulled alongside the HMS. Catching the rope his cousin tossed to him JJ tied the two boats together. "I thought that was you. Trying to figure out what you're doing out here so early," Ricky said, squinting at JJ before catching sight of Coral sitting amongst the blankets and pillows, "Ohhh, never mind," he snickered before smiling at Coralina, "Hey Coral, sorry to interrupt."

"We were done," she retorted, rolling her eyes causing Ricky to laugh. "Damn, I knew I liked you Routledge. I bet you keep my lil cousin on his toes," Ricky said, winking at her.