The Gold 1 Part 45

The next day they'd made it to Nassau and were just coming into port when Captain Terrance knocked on the door, "Alright, you three we're coming in to port and it be best if no one finds you," he told them, "Head up on the bridge and lay low," he said leading them out of their room and to the door for the bridge.

"Thank you Captain T and you too Stubbs," Coral said smiling at the two before following John B and Sarah up the steps.

Hearing the door shut and lock behind her Coral hurried up the steps. "Holy shit, Coral, we're actually in a foreign country," John B said in amazement as he stared out the window to the coast.

"I wish JJ could see this," she said looking out the window.

"That right there is my family's summer home," Sarah told them pointing to a huge mansion sitting on the coast.

"Holy super Kook," Coral laughed.

"Right," John B agreed, "Maybe we could you know crash for a couple nights?" he said with a smirk.

"Hey dad, I'm alive, by the way, and I'm also thinking about getting married. Can we crash?" Sarah voiced sarcastically.

"Yeah, maybe search around the house for a couple things you might've left behind. Like the gold you stole from us," John B added playing along.

"Guys, we are fugitives; in a foreign country. We have to be careful," Sarah told them seriously.

"Yeah, of course.  Don't worry," John B replied.

"Umm, thinking about getting married?" Coral questioned looking between the two.

"Yeah, and you don't get to have an opinion based on the rock JJ gave you," John B responded, picking up her left hand and waving it around.

Pulling her hand away with an eye roll Coral huffed, "I don't have an opinion other then welcome to the family," she said hugging Sarah. 

"Thank you," Sarah laughed as Coral kissed her cheek before letting her go.  

"We're getting ready to dock," John B told them still watching out the window.  Biting her lip Coral walked around the small room looking out the windows that ran the entire way around the room, "Why would Cap T put us up here if he wanted us to hide?  We're surrounded by windows," she questioned looking at John B and Sarah.

Sucking in a breath John B swore, "Shit, he must know who we are," he realized rushing towards the stairs.  "It's locked.  I heard him lock it before I came up the steps," Coral told him.

"Fuck!"

"We're surrounded by windows.  We could break one," Sarah suggested. 

"Cleo said to be careful of who I trust," Coral remembered as John B found a hammer in a toolbox.  "You should've never started talking to that girl," he told her angrily as he smashed the window out.

"Yeah, it's my fault," Coral sassed.

"Will you two stop arguing.  We need to go," Sarah told them as she pushed Coral towards the broken window.  Climbing through the window to the upper deck of the boat Coral turned to help Sarah out of the window.

Hearing a commotion down by the door John B yelled at them to go as he scrambled out behind them.  Climbing through the rails the two girls jumped together to the wooden dock below.

"Come on JB!" Coral yelled as she and Sarah took off down the dock with her brother trailing behind them.