♥️3♠️

I was downright shocked. I never met a man like him before. So bold an cheeky, so..... impossible!

He invited me to his room to shoot a sex video!

And quite apart from the fact that we weren't intimate, we didn't even know each other. But he had pressed his hard penis against my leg, as if it were the most natural thing in the whole world.

Was that really normal?

Could it be, that there were such men too, so rude?!

And damn, who looked so good while doing it?

I sighed and looked at the wall where the spectacle was still going on. He didin't even turned down the volume. How am I supposed to sleep with this moaning?

Hmm.. maybe I should go and tell him....?

No Elra, don't be tired of your life. This man was not normal. Stay in your safety room, because the sounds will stop at some point.

But then her moaning get even louder!

"Deeper..! Deeper..! Faster..!"

Well, according to my calculations, his penis should have hit her stomach by now!

And then, all of a sudden it became quite again, and I opened my eyes in suprise.... finally sleep!

Happyly I crawled under the blanket and closed my eyes. But then.. a knock on the wall.

"Are you sleeping?!"

What.. was he talking to me?

"Hey... you! Beautiful neighbor!", he shouted again.

Ohhh, what does he want?!

"You can't be asleep in such a short time. I know you can hear me... answer!", he shouted and knocked on the wall over and over again.

Why shouldn't I asleep already? There were people who start snoring, as soon as they put their head on the pillow. So.. I shut up.

And it seemed to work, because he stopped knocking. Relieved I lay back on my pillow and closed my eyes again. But then the phone rang and I... wasn't sure, but had somehow a strange feeling.

"Hello?", I asked softly into the phone.

"Hello beautiful neighbor..", he whispered.

I just knew it!

"Ohhhh... WHAT is?!", I hissed at him.

He laughed out loud and the knowing what he looked like now wasn't exactly a relief for me. This man was just to kneel down...

"I knew you weren't asleep yet..", he giggled.

"Nice for you! What do you want?!"

"I found knocking on the wall is unnecessary and thought I just give you a call. After all we don't have to wake up the whole hotel, right? It's easier to talk this way.."

"What?! And that's you who's even saying that?! Who just watched..!", a porn with full volume I wanted to say, but stopped. I didn't want to provoke him. "How did you even get around to call me in my room?", I asked to change the subject.

"Ah.. that was very easy. I called the lobby and asked the gentleman to connect me with your room.."

"And then, they just do it?!"

"No, of course not. I said you were watching some porn at full volume and that I couldn't sleep..", he said with a chuckle.

WHAT?! But it was him, who....!

"You goddamn asshole! Now they think I'm watching to that kind of videos! Even though you're the one who's doing it!"

"It doesn't matter, who whatches the porn beauty. The fact is, we both can't sleep because of it.."

"Believe me, as soon as you hang up, I'm in neverland."

"Oh come on..! I know there's something buzzing in your head all the time. And when you come over I'll also quench your curiosity..", he said and you could hear the grin in his voice.

"Quench my..... curiosity? What do you mean?"

"This time I'll open the door without a towel.."

WHAT?!

Did he see that I was staring at his bump?

Well, I wasn't really staring at it. Just as soon as he opened the door, my gaze were directed that way and immediately caught my eyes. His bump was really big, and I just looked at him for a short time.

"You're really the most rude person I ever met. Leave me alone!"

"You're the one who looked at my cock right after I opened the door, and then you call me rude?!"

"You opened the door with wearing only a towel, while you were watching some porn!", I said outraged.

"I was in the shower beauty. If I had watched it, I would opened the door without a towel..", he said boldly.

"It's a miracle that you thought of a towel after you came out..!"

"I thought it was an emergency, because you knocked like crazy on my door! I just reacted, without knowing that the most beautiful angel was knocking on my door. Because if I had known that, then I would have opened the door naked... which would also satisfied your curiousity.."

A slight smile landed on my lips. How nicely he said that! But the last sentence..!

"I-didn't-look-at-your-bump on purpose! After you yanked the door open, it was right in front of my eyes!"

"You starred at him, for almost a minute!", he chuckled amused.

Ok, he was definitlely exaggerating!

"That's not true!"

"...and he's still hard.."

What do I care, if your penis is still hard, damn?!

"You're really impossible!"

"Well ok... and are you coming?"

"What?!"

"To my room, beauty.."

"You damn asshole! Go to hell!", I shouted and angrly hung up.

Damn.. my hands were shaking and my heart was racing like crazy! What kind of man was he? Looks porn with full volume that makes your face blush only from listening to it. And then he invites you into his bed without batting an eyelid, even though he doesn't know me. He doesn't even know my name!

"May I watch the porn then?!", he actually called through the wall, again.

God give me strength!

"No!"

"But he's still hard!"

"Then cut him off!", I hissed angryly and heard his loud laughter.

I grabbed all my stuff and dissapered into the bathtub. I didn't feel like "deeper" and "faster" anymore. Should he jerk off, til his bump falls off damn...