♠️37♥️

I heard a strange feeling of happiness within me, that I couldn't really place. I had never felt so exhausted and so refreshed at the same time. Just as the energy had left me, a ton of weight was also lifted from my shoulders.

I just enjoyed cuddling with him in his arms, aware that he didn't do that with everyone. But that could also be because we haven't had sex yet. The thought of him leaving me back alone after that again, made my stomach clench.

How much longer could I still hold him back?

Or did I want to hold him back after all?

I really liked his touch and his behavior was completely different than I expected. He was passionate and loving at the same time. When I thought back to our first met in the hotel, I had never imagined a man like this. Aside from his arrogant nature, he also was a bit childlike and that made him even more likeable. And he was so cuddly!

"Hmmm... I knew from the first evening that you would be a delicacy. God... what the fuck are you putting on your neck? I just can't get enough of this taste..", he fooled around and playfully nibbled on my neck.

"That tickles..", I laughed and enjoyed his tender lips.

"Mhmm... you smell good, too..", he said and gave me a kiss on the same spot. I just let him do it and smiled when he looked at me again. "Every inch of your body is a pleasure, that I just can't get enough of.."

"Thank you, I really liked it too..", and kissed him on the cheek. "Your success with the women is completely justified.."

"Hmm.. that means, if I ask, you'll spread your legs for me all by yourself?", he breathed against my lips with a grin.

"How could I say no, when I know how wonderful your tongue will feel?"

"I promise you, there's a lot more you'll like..", he said and kissed me briefly on the lips. "How about the next round then?", he breathed into my lips again, and leaned down on my neck before laying on top of me.

"Jackson wait, my stomach is really wet and..."

I wanted to say that it would be better if I took a shower first.... but I couldn't. I was just looking at my stomach to see what this wetness was, when I suddenly saw "him". Unexpected... and in its full length and nakedness.

"Oh god..", I said, turned my head away and just putted my hands over my eyes.

"Hey.. what's going on again?", he giggled and tried to open a crack through my fingers.

"I saw him..", I said, still hiding behind my hands.

"Whom did you see?", he asked suprised.

"Your penis..", and heard him laughing loudly.

Maybe I wouldn't have reacted like this, If I were prepared, but..... goooooddd, was he big!!

"Don't be shy, beauty..", he laughed and pulled my hands away again. "This is not the first time you saw him.."

Yes, that sentenes was expected.

"You may not have believed me, when I said that I didn't see him, but it was actually the truth."

"Hey.. I saw with my own eyes, how you starred at my cock from the mirror..", he accused me again.

"It was dark, Jackson! And I couldn't see anything then the shinig at the top..", I admitted. "And yesterday I kept my eyes closed, while you...!"

I deliberately didn't finished my sentence. I was afraid after he touched my vagina with his tongue, that he would demand the same...

And with the lenght he had hanging on his hips, I didn't really dare. No wonder, the woman choked so often back then!