♠️12♥️

Jackson's view

"Please call the cops! This man is forcing mit to go with him. He wants me to have se...... ehm.. I mean, he wants me to sleep with him!", she burst out to Ken right away.

Ken started laughing.

"That's not why you call the cops right away. Apparently he likes you very much.."

"Dad.. ehm.. Ken, please just do what I said. I want to get out of here as fast as possible..", I said and had to laugh shortly.

"Oh! He's your dad?!", she looked suprised and turned to Ken again. "Mr. Black Senior, I don't like your son! Do I have to jump in his bed just because he's so damn rich?! And also a dream man among the women?! But I don't know this man!", she actually said, even though she listed the most important things herself.

"Ehh.. of course not, but Jackson is well known for other things, too. The whole country..."

"That he's also known for getting every beautiful woman in his bed, I heard.. but I don't care damn! I don't want to.. I'm.. I'm still a virgin!", she told Ken, but this time it was me who wided his eyes.

Uhh.. that gets better and better..!

"You see? She's just nervous and a abit scared. That probably explains everything..", I laughed and Ken looked at me with a wry smile.

"Well, that happens sometimes. I also couldn't touch my wife for a month, because of the same reason. Give her more time, Jackson. She will get over with.."

"But she..."

"Shut up!", she interrupted me with tears in her eyes. "I'll say it clearly and unequivocally! I'm- not-scared! I just don't want to sleep with this man! Weren't you the first man with your wife? Weren't you not happy and proud that she kept herself for you?"

"Yes my child, I was very proud..", he nodded with a warmly smile.

What is happening here?!

Hey, you damn old man, I'm just paying 10 million into your bank!

"Well, I also think like your wife, Mr. Black. I only want to give myself to one man. But since this man met me at the hotel, he's chasing me and want under my skirt! I don't have to do that, just because he's rich and handsome..!"

"Jackson..", he started laughing while I could have shot in his damn old head. "Give her time. It took me a long time to persuade my wife to go on a first date. Too much attention is sometimes just.... too much.."

Damn, I didn't know what to say.. instead of supporting me, he helped her and tried to dissuade me from may plan. What kind of dad are you, Ken?!

"Please Mr. Black, let me go..", she pleaded again.

"No Elra, you stay here!", I said angryly and grabbed her hand. "When we're out of here, we'll talk about it.."

"No!", she cried and wiped her tears away. "He won't just talk to me. He'll take me to the hotel and force me to have sex with him..", she rattet me out.

So really! The first evening she eat me up with her eyes, and if I try to persuade her, I do forcing her!

"Ken.. do you really think I need to rape a woman? I have 10 on each finger every day! You know me.."

"I know, Jackson..", he said amused. "But also in your case is probably a woman who doesn't want you, or she needs time. Can't you see how scared she is? I'm sure with a little patience on your part, she'll calm down again. You have to show unterstanding.."

"Please Mr. Black, may I go now?", she asked and got up of her chair again.

This woman pulled really on my patience, but ok. I know where she lives..

"Of course, but may I give you some advice my child?"

"I listen.."

"Life.. goes never according to plan. The desired destination can sometimes be closer than expected and necessarily doesn't have to appear in a package you await. You won't see the content until you open it.."

I didn't understand anything and saw how she glared at me.

"Thank you for your advice, Mr. Black and for your understanding. They say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but that doesn't seem to be the case with you and Jackson. You are a decent man, while he..", she said and gave me a contemtuously look. "Even if he were the last man on earth, I would never allow him to touch me. I'd rather die as an old maid!", she said, grabbed her bag and hurried out of the office.

Uhh.. she was literally screaming for me!

I wanted to go after her, but Ken stopped me again.

"Jackson, stay here!", he laughed. "Do you want to bring the cops over here? Let her go..!"

"Your luck, that I see you like a father Ken, I owe you too much. Otherwise I would have shot in your head long ago..", I said and let me sink back into the chair.

"Are you crazy? Why are you dragging her like that?", he asked laughing and put his glasses back on.

"I'm not dragging her, she wants me! You should have seen her looks on the first evening! I know those looks!"

"I know, actually I saw that, too. She likes you.."

"What?! Then why the fuck did you send her away?!"

"You won't be able to convince her like you used to, because she's not like the women in the casino. Your mother wanted me too, but she kept pushing me away.", he laughed, what I honestly didn't found very funny. "There is always a woman, who is different from the others. I thought, you'll never meet someone like that.."

"Ohh.. don't come up with marriage, again. I'm happy with my current life. Why should I only commit to a woman, when I can have so many at the same time? I just want a little fun with her, that's it.."

"And it's always these men who get it worst in the end..", he said with a wink.

"You're wrong. You don't know me like I know myself. I love sex, but I can't spend every night with the same woman, while outside such beautiful woman were still waiting for me.."

"If you think that way, my child it's ok. But apparently Elra is not waiting for you. You have to see that and accept it.."

"Understood! Take the damn money and pay it in! And next time I'll tell my secretary to open a new account for me, in another bank.."

"Do that, my son. The bank manager will tell you the same. We speak from experience.."

"Ok..", I just said and followed him to the main safe, to put my money into it.

I'm supposed to fall in love!

I'll prove you, that you're wrong. I know where she lives, she can't get away from me!

In the end, she'll end up in my arms too. Like with every woman I wanted...