♥️42♠️

I was out of the shower since 20 minutes and sat with a bag of chips in front of the TV now. And Jackson was in an office-like room and talking on the phone since.... I dont't know. He hurried me into the shower to get ready, but himself was still not ready. I was starving, damn!

Then I actually heard his door and listened briefly in his direction without turning to him.

"Why aren't you dressed yet, beauty?", he asked from behind the couch and kissed me on the cheek. "Although I think you're beautiful in my shirt, too.."

"Forget it, I'm definitely not going to the restaurant like this! It won't take me long to prepare. Just tell me which dress I should wear.."

"You want me to choose one for you?", he asked laughing and crothched down behing the couch next to me.

"It will be on of the dresses after all, then I thought, if you can accept my wish, then I can also accommodate you. That's why I thought you could choose one."

"Ok then, what about this one..", he said and suddenly conjured up a black dress from his back and put it on the couch. Oh god, that was the same dress he had torn!

"Where did you find that?!", I asked happyly.

"From the same boutique as the other dresses, too. I thought try your luck and ask, and she actually had one in your size. I thought you'd be happy about it.."

Oh god, I felt so strange in my stomach. Was it that what he meant, when he said replacement for your torn dress???

"Where you all the time on the phone, because you tried to get the dress, as an exuse?", whis was actually an unlogical question, but somehhow my brain didn't worked.

"See it however you want. But actually I didn't speak to the lady at the boutique, but to the restaurant. Your dress were already here this late afternoon, delivered with the other dresses together, but you decided to not look at any of them..", he said and got up again, and I felt worse and worse. "Well, you should get dressed. I'm hungry and want to leave as quickly as possible..", he said and then climbed up the stairs.

God, the dresss was in the closet all the time and I didn't saw it, because I didn't looked! How embarrassing!

But all this means, the he remembered it and just wanted to apologize. And because he was generous, he bought so much more!

Even if it wasn't a big difference to before, still it was important for me that he tried to apologize in the nicest way. And because I was so bitchy to him, he acted a bit unapproachable, too. I have to thank him and try to win his heart over again. I just ran after him and went immediately to the dressing room. Where he was putting his watch around his wrist. I hung the dress on the nearest hook and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

"Thank you for the dress. I'm really happy you bought it again. And I'm sorry that I bitched around and yelled at you, too..", I said honestly and let my head rest on his back. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Does that mean, you'll accept the other gifts, too?"

That was different, but I didn't fell like arguing with him anymore.

"Can't we just drive to the restaurant and forget about this topic for now? I'm starving and want to finally eat my steak. I don't want to fight again and again, please Jackson.."

"Ok, then hurry up..", he said and pushed me towards the shoes. "I'll wait for you downstairs.." He just took his jacket and left me alone in the dressing room again.

Ok, he was still angry. But how could I win his heart over again???

Jackson's view

I really was never this angry in my life as I was with, Elra. Normally I would never worry about a woman's bitchiness, because I've never been with them for more than a day. But with Elra I couldn't do that, damn. She was different!