♥️54♠️

I came out of the bathroom and actually wanted to change, but then I saw Jackson coming towards me.

"What do you have? I said, I'd be coming down again..", I said when I saw his irritated face.

"Honestly, I wanted to ask you the same. What do you have? Why did you run away without listening to me?"

Will I ever get used to that worried look in this eyes? That had nothing to do with the Jackson I was used to.

"Oh.. you said something else? I didn't hear that, sorry. But we can talk downstairs again, I just want to change quickly..", I said and walked past him, as he held my wrist and stopped me.

"You can do that right away, but first yo should explain me something.."

"Ok, and what do you want to know?"

"Your statement from before.... I hope you find the right woman, who can handle your unusual nature. I mean, don't you think we get along very well?"

"Of course, after several arguments, we actually do it in the end. But where are you trying to get at?"

"Your sentence, with the another woman sounds like you can't wait to break up with me. I mean why this thought, when things are going so well for us?"

"Why not? Or are you trying to tell me, that this is a completely normal relationship that will last a long time? Are you going to introduce me to your friends as the woman you fell in love with?", I asked him the painful question.

"Elra.. I..", he began and lowered his gaze as expected. "You know, that I normally don't date women, it's just not my style. The last time is just so long ago, you know? But still, I can't deny that being with you is something different than what I'm used to. I like you and just want to enjoy the time with you. Maybe we're really talking about weeks, or even longer. I can't say that, yet. Let's just say until it's over again.."

"For whom? For you or for me?"

"I don't know, who will be first or with it, Elra. I don't want to think about that right now. Because I enjoy it too much with you and I know, you like me too. Am I right?", he asked and stroked my cheek.

Oh yes, I do. A lot....

"Yes..", I just said and leaned then against his chest.

"Then let us just enjoying it, beauty..", he said, brushed a strand of hair from my face and kissed my temple. "Let's not set a time limit and just keep going until we....... don't anymore.."

His promise didn't sound so bad at all, but the last sentence destroyed my happines about his words and that made me sigh again. I took a step bak and looked at him.

"That's exactly where our problem is, Jackson. You don't know how long it'll last, but I want securitiy and be able to see my future. I can't just carry on like this, you know me too. And yet, you'll always have a very special place in my life Jackson, after all I had my first time with you. You're such a handsome man and the sex with you is also very good. But how long can I live like this, when I know that the man doesn't love me and I'm just waiting for his desire to go away. This feels like a big lie, even if your words are honest."

"I don't know, what Jackson will do in the casino in the future beauty..", he said and kissed my lips. "But the Jackson in... here and now, at this moment, is definitely in love with you. Until one day it stops, I promise.."

I really could have screamed. Why did he keep repeating this sentence???

"You're not in love Jackson, don't worry..", I said a bit annoyed and wished that my racing heart would return to normal. Now he was also talking about love, which he didn't even mean that way damn!