♥️46♠️

My head was a pure chaos. I hated it when he was like that!

There were days, were I believed his words, but then he did things that proved me the exact opposite! But only to apologize again with the saddest eyes in the world!

I was so sure that today wouldn't be the last time he humiliated me and yet I kept falling for his tricks. He didn't changed towards me, it was just his approach that was different. The other women would probably laugh at me rather than envy me, because I kept falling for his tricks. That's it, with patting proudly on your back, Elra!

I just didn't understand this man. Which was the real, Jackson? How did this mans head tick? Until now I saw nothing more than his desire for sex!

God, this damn feeling of my naked butt was really uncomfortable. First he says I'm not that kind of woman and then he asks me to do such crazy things. He always called me a prude himself, but ignored it every time when his wishes came up!

If he would respect me, he wouldn't have asked me for this. He should go out on the street without underwear, damn...?!

Oh no, that wouldn't bring anything. Being the braggart that he was, he would probably do it all by himself.

But now, I really had enough, I actually reached my limits.

And he couldn't keep me here any longer. He had to let me go and if he tries to prevent it again, I'll call the cops!

And while I was thinking about how I could call Nick to ask him for help, I didn't notice that we were almost back at home. Jackson pressed the intercom button.

"You don't need to drive us to the front door. We would like to walk a bit.."

There.... he did it again!

He didn't even think it was necessary to ask me if I wanted to walk, he just decided it!

He got out of the car and held out his hand to me, but I immediately slapped it away.

"I'm not a granny, I can get out on myself.."

"Ok, ok.. I just wanted to be polite..", he sighed annoyed.

"Polite?! Where were your manners just in the restaurant, you ox?! Or on our first day, while you got a blowjob on the back seat, when I was still driving?! You and polite! It's a wonder that you even know the meaning of the word!", I shouted at him and then went..........Ouch!

No, I continued to limp along the path. If you would just a tiny bit polite, you would asked me first, if I wanted to go..... or could walk, damn!

"What's wrong with your feet..", he actually asked behind me.

Oh god, I couldn't go on. I took off the 5 meter stilettos and took them in my hand..... oh yes, this way it was much better!

"Elra, you're bleeding! Why didn't you say anything? Then we.."

Ohhhhh.... I turned back to him.

"That's our problem, Jackson! You decide, you give the command! And what other people would think of, it's beyond you!"

I really could have cried again. Telling him the same thing over and over, he never understood it anyway! He made me sooooo....?!

"Hey!", I screamed in shock as he lifted me up in his arms. "Damn, I can walk alone! Let me go!", I fidgeted with my feet in vain.

"That's probably because the shoes are new. Sorry... that I didn't think of it myself.."

"Another apology that you could have saved you! I have 2 damn blisters on my feet, just because you are not capable of asking others for their opinion! Where are you going to let me bleed the next?!", I yelled at him, while he dared to grin at me.