♥️67♠️

"God, I thought you just went in. Why the fuck are you running away? We're going in together..", he said as soon as he stood next to me.

"I know, I would never go in without you, Jackson. Then.. come on. let's get it over with.."

"Oh yes..", he sighed, put his arms around me and kissed my neck. "Let's get it over with and then run to the hotel.."

"Hm.. hm..", I murmured quietly to myself.

Keep dreaming, Jackson. Did I just say that I wanted to stop the sex ban? Well, I changed my mind, I'll even pack up a few more week on it! His thoughts were sometimes really impossible! While I'm with him will the ring be on my finger and what will happen when he gets fed up with me? Will he want it back again?

But no, with his generosity he would say that I could keep it. God, I just couldn't understand this man.

"Let's get in beauty. Give me your hand..", he said and reached for it.

As soon as we entered the room, Silver got up and greeted Jackson with a handshake and then turned to me with shining eyes.

"Unfortunately still in Jackson's arms, but incomparably beautiful as always. I should count myself as lucky, because I get to enjoy this sight again..", he said while looking at me and was about to kiss my hand, when his eyes fell on my ring. He smiled and kissed my hand a bit further down.

I really don't like this man, and found the look in his eyes disgusting. How can you so obviously turn on a woman, who belongs to another man, damn?

"Come with me..", said Jackson and pulled me to table with him.

Oh.. there was that woman again, who just announced Silver's arrival. Where did I know this woman damn?

"If you really want to get a chance to play for the casino Silver, then you should keep your eyes only on your cards today. If not, you can leave this room again, right away.."

"It's really a shame. I decided today not to bring some company with me, because of the sight of the beauty next to you. My luck, that her charms aren't so generous today as they were two days ago. So, I see the takeover of your casino as the only consolation. However, Nick told me that you have special conditions next to the usual contract, before you finally sign over your casino to me.."

"It's nothing big, but very important to me. I make you an offer..", he said and took a file out of his jacket and put it on the table. "I'm willing to overwrite the casino for you without playing a game, but that only if you accept my special conditions. If not, then you have to buy it or play against me and win.."

"What?", I aButsked suprised.

"Uhh.. very generous. And what are these conditions?"

"I'm in the process of replacing my staff. As soon as the new staff arrive, will the current staff move to my casino in New York. If you accept the casino including the new staff, and also the one who will come.. then I'll sign you the casino over immediately."

"Oh? But why this special treatment for the staff who didn't even come?"

"Personal reasons..", he said shortly.

Why did this man want to sign the casino over to him without money damn?! Did he gone crazy?

"Celeste..?!", Silver yelled suddenly in suprised and looked to the female dealer. Yeah, who was still so familiar to me. "Is that really you?! I almost didn't regonized you! When did you climb up from the back seat of a car, to a dealer in the casino?!"

From the back seat of a car?

"Well, after that little something in your pants, I completely lost the desire. I was already on my way to the monastery, when Jackson stopped me and sait, that you weren't worth it to give up sex completely. Thank god, there are asl men who have a little more to offer in ther pants than the shriveled little thing, that you actually call a penis..", she said coldly, without changing her expression.