♥️63♠️

"This is the ladies room you perverted asshole! Do you think just because you're the owner of the casino, you can just come in?!" This guy didn't even knock!

"That's not normally my style either. Unless there's a woman for a quickie..", he said, which of course I believed him right away. Then suddenly, like if nothing just happened, "Are you feeling sick?", he asked with a worried expression.

"No, but the sight of you makes me sick!", I hissed to him and quickly left the ladies room, before anyone else came in. I went straight into Nick's office and found him sitting at his desk.

"Elra.... what..?"

"Nick, thank god you're still here!", I interrupted him quickly and ran to him. "Jackson said, that he...!" Well, I wanted to say the he planned to hide a bag with money in his car, but then Jackson slammed the door open.

"Nick!", he came in loudly and I immediately hid behind Nick's chair. "You can leave, Elra will stay with me tonight..", he said calmly this time.

"The devil I'll do! I won't stay with you, damn!", I yelled and held Nick's arm. "No Nick, don't go..!"

"Nick!", growled this time and Nick just turned to him in shock. "If you don't let go of her immediately, I'll make my threat real. So.. I'll see you tomorrow evening, Nick...", he ended calmly again, and opened the door for him to go out.

"Nick!", I shouted angryly after him, as he was going out the door.

"Nick..", Jackson stopped him behind the door again. "One more important thing. If I see you touching her again, or god forbid kissing her on the lips, then run away. Or it's even better you leave the state completely!"

"What?!", we both exclaimed at the same time. But instead of answering, he slammed the door in Nick's face and looked at me again.

Ohhh, I was fed up with this guy! Who did he think he was?!

I angryly walked up to him and gave him a hard slap in his face. He immediately grabbed my wrist and jerked me towards him.

"Why did you do that, damn?!"

"You deserved that long ago, you damn braggart! Let me go, I don't want to hang out with perverted men like you!"

"Oh yeah? And what about the Jackson in the hut? Who offered you a relationship and shared your pain with you? You didn't like him either and left him in the middle of the night!"

"You said a lot in these few days Jackson, but you were never sure! 10 minutes before you told me you didn't know how long our relationship would last between us, and after seeing me in your shirt and stockings, you suddenly decide that's it's more than just a liking me?! I don't want a man, where I'm not sure whether he won't throw me out the door tomorrow, or cheat on me with someone else. I don't want a man who made his decisions with his cock!"

I fought against him with my hands and feet, but his pressure didn't loosen a bit.

"Damn..", he hissed angryly and pushed me this time against the wall with his body. "But I meant everything seriously damn..", he said and took my head between his hands. "Elra, I think, I've fallen in love with you..", he said calmly this time, what made me even angrier.

"You just think it?!"

Did this guy understood nothing at all? I should definitely kick his balls, then maybe his brain will start working too.

"No Elra, I don't just think it, I knew it! I swear, I'm sure than ever before, I love you!"

I stopped with the struggling and looked at him. He really said it. But his behavior, just at the Black Jack table....