♥️61♠️

"I definitely won't...!"

O-Ok, now it was too late.

He opened the door and just pushed me in and now I was standing here in the room and would have liked to hide somewhere.

"Ehh.. hi..", I greeted a bit uncertainly and smiled over at Jackson, who was sitting a few meters away at the black jack table and drooling at my bare legs.

Just wait you lusty pig! As soon as I get an opportunity, you'll have to explain to me wh....yikes!

An old man suddenly appeared in front of me, well... his face seemed far too yound for his gray hair.

"Wow..", he said and looked at me as if he had seen just an alien.

"Elra!", I heard Jackson screaming again. "Come to me.."

I just looked expectantly at the gentleman in front of me.

"May I.... please..?"

"O-Of course...! Please..", he said and offered me his arm.

But before I could reject him myself, Jackson came and pulled me smiling into his arms.

"And here is my rare jewel..", he said and kissed me briefly on my lips. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him to the black jack table.

"Jackson.. wait..", I said quickly before he sat down. I just took his hand and pulled him to the other corner of the room, so this old guy didn't hear us. "Jackson please, I don't want..", I started again but he interrupted me right away.

"God almighty... what did they do to you?", and looked at me with admiring eyes.

Well, how will he look when he sees me without a coat?!!

"Long stroy, Jackson. But before I start to tell you, there is one thing that is much more important for me. Please, I don't want to take off this coat. I'm half naked underneath!!", I whisper-yelled the latter quietly.

"Beauty, you don't need to be ashamed of anything. I'm sure it looks beautiful on you. And you probably saw too when you came, that all the women walk around here like that. So, just take it off..."

I had no doubt that he would like it, but I felt very uncomfortable myself. So I slapped his hand as he tried to open my coat.

"I said, almost everything is on show!", I hissed angryly at him again.

"Don't exaggerate beauty, they really can't see that much. I already know the dress, because I personally chose it for you. Come on, I'll help you out of your coat.."

"You did what........ ahhhh Jackson.. please! Don't...!", I begged as he reached for the coat again. I really didn't knew what the tailor was thinking when he created this dress. Did he ran out of fabric, or thread??

The short was way too short, although the shortness was not even the problem. The back was completely free and in the front were only two long pieces of fabric, that barely covered my breasts and both ends were tied around my neck. The lady in the salon wanted to tie them with wo thin straps at the middle of my back, to add stability to my bust... well she call it really that way. But as soon as she did it, you could saw more of my breasts at he front.

The middle side of my body, back and front was completely naked! And only two damn stickers prevented my breasts from tumbling out. And that wasn't very reassuring, damn!

"Elra, stop fighting with me and take it off, damn! They're waiting for us..", he hissed annoyed.

"Jackson please..", I begged, looking at him pleadingly.