♠️47♥️

"What are you planning to do, now?", I asked a little amused as he sat me down on the counter next to the stove.

"Since I didn't had a dessert today, I'm hungry for something sweet.."

"And.... you want to cook something yourself??", I asked suprised, because I just couldn't imagine that.

"Well, of course you have to help me with that. Wait... I saw a package the other day, that sait chocolate pudding on it. you surely know, how to prepare that..", he asked while he searched in the cupboards, and then actually found it. "Here!", he said happyly and brought me the package.

"That's not difficult, Jackson. Turn it around and you'll find the preparation..", and showed him.

"Ahh.. ok. Then you just sit here and make sure, that I don't do anything wrong."

"All right..", I said excited and wondered, if he really would be able to do it.

"Hmm.. ok. What do I have do first?", he mumbled to himself while reading. I just laughed, because he looked so focused. "Ok, here it says: Pour the contents of this package into 500ml cold milk, put it on a stove with medium heat and stir it with the whisk until the pudding starts to simmers. Ehhh... a whisk? What's that?! I'm afraid, I don't have a... whisk here..", he said and looked nto the drawer.

"Yes you have, there... at the right side..", I said and pointed with my finger at it.

"Uhh.. that's a whisk?!, he asked with big suprised eyes. "Well, I imagined something completely different. Ok, and which pot should I use?"

"Downtown.. two cupboards away.." He actually found it and placed it on the stove.

"And the whole package comes in this pot, now?"

"Yes, but you still need the milk from the fridge.."

"Uhh.. I almost forgot it!", he laughed and ran to the fridge.

Of course that wasn't everything, he had more question to ask.

How do I turn on the stove?

How long do I have to stir this?

When will this thing finally start cooking?

Are you sure, what we're doing here is right?

And then finally...

"Elra! It makes blop blop!", he exclaimed excidetly and was as happy as a toddler. I just melted away.

"Now take the pot off the stove and pour in into pudding glasses and let it cool down a bit.."

Intentionally, I didn't show him the plates he could use. I wanted to know, if he would come up with it on his own.

"Ok, I'll do that right away. But first, I'll take you to the couch. Do you want to watch a movie while we eat our pudding?"

"Yeah.. why not?", I said and let him carry me to the couch.

Tell me Elra, weren't you actually angry with him and wanted to go?

I lauged quietly and shook my head. He actually managed to change my mood again. And this time for once, it had nothing to do with sex.

"Oh my god..", I laughed as I saw him come with a huge plate.......ok, it was a baking can for a cake and shaped like a teddy bear!

"What?", he asked with an innocent face as he sat down next to me with the pudding.

"How did you come up with the idea to pour all the pudding in...... this?", I giggled amused.

"Where else should I pour all the pudding? The other plates were much too small.."

"Yes, smaller plates would have been much better, because of the portions. This is too much, how are we supposed to eat all this?"

"Oh..", he made irritated and looked a bit sad. "Ok, then the next time! Now, we eat it out this teddy plate. After all I cooked it and my arm almos fell of while I stired it! Faster Jackson, you have to stir faster, otherwise there will be lumps..!", he repeated my words. I threw my head back and laughed.

"Yes, and you really did a great job!", I said poudly and pressed a kiss to his lips. "And the shape isn't a bad idea either. Maybe next time smaller teddy plates. It'll be a shame, if the rest ends up in the trash.."

"Together we can eat it, don't worry. Wait, I just put a film in the DVD-Player and you start eating on his feet.."

"Ok..", I said and took the plate in my hand to take a spoon. "Oh! Sleepless in Seattle! That's a very nice film, Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are really a dream couple..!", I said happly.

"I even didn't know that both played in the film.."

"Don't you ever look at the cover when you get a movie?", I asked amused.

"Of course, but most of this belongs to my forster parents. They're here several times a year. I'm usually only here for a few days to take rest from the city lights. And that alone.. always...", and took a spoon from his pudding. "You're the first woman I brought to the hut.."

"I know..", and kissed his cheek. "Shall we watch the film? It's really a nice lovestory.."

"Ok.."

So we watched the film, first we we're quiet but after a short time I couldn't stay that way anymore. I sighed at emotional scenes and cheered excitedly when they kept missing each other. At least that's what happened to me. Jackson just laughed at my reactions, thought it was too boring and also without sex scenes!

"Actually, today I had porn in my mind, but I thought with the blisters on your feet..", he said at my shoulder without moving. "Then just another day.."

"What?! You wanted to watch porn with me?!", I asked suprised and playfully pushed him off my shoulder.

"Jap.. you still owe me one..", he said with a wink and reached for the pudding again.

"Pah! I don't owe you anything. You get your real sex every day. You can save the porn for days, when you don't have a woman with you.."

"Hmm..", he made with pudding in his mouth and offered me some of it again. "Come, eat with me.." Actually I didn't wanted to, but then took a little spoon from his ear. "Why are you spooning on his ear?! We were just down at his legs.."

"It doesn't matter where I spoon, Jackson. At the end it'll all gone anyway.."

"No, you're deforming him!", he said stubbornly and turned the plate to his legs. "I worked so hard for this and stirred so quickly!"

"Ok damn..", I laughed and wanted to take a spoon, but smiled when something caught my eyes. He actually formed a penis on the teddy bear! Of course, I didn't destroyed his work of art and spooned around it.

"In the end, you'll be the one who eats it..", he said chuckling.

"If I put every penis in my mouth, where will I get there? You'll have to eat it yourself.."

"I don't take a penis in my mouth, either...!"

"Then not..", I said and squished it with my spoon. He threw his head back and laughed.

"As long as it's made of pudding!", he laughed and kissed my lips. "Let's watch the movie again.."

"Ok..", I said and leaned back with a smile on my lips, and with his head on my shoulder again..