♠️33♥️

Jackson's view

Not even the women who were much more experienced than her, managed to persuade me to do anything.. as long as I didn't want it myself. It was easy for me to see their fakeness in their faces and therefore never fall for their game.

But I had to admit, this damn virgin made me a bit insescure, because she wasn't as an easy game as I thought. Well, I actually believed her that she didn't have much experience with men. I was just so damn angry at the beginning and needed to somehow let out my anger. And the way she reacted particulary angry to this topic. Her eyes always became huge and their beauty always took my breath away. And it got her talking, too.

Yeah damn, I wasn't really angry with her anymore, I actually calmed down. But the fact, that she had managed to trick me like that, as just still unbelievable for me! I still got goosebumps.

Was she really that brave, or just stupid!?

Why the fuck couldn't I convince her to have sex with me, damn?!

Could it really be that I slacked off, or was she just too prude?

No damn, she wasn't. She liked my touch, she enjoyed it every time. She was actually an easy game, just her rules I unfortunately wasn't familiar with.

I heard her footsteps upstairs and filled the mugs with hot cocoa. I also added little marshmallows and took them upstairs to the bedroom.

God, her ignorance or intenting.... I wasn't sure what it was, but started to become dangerous for me.... FUCK!

She actually put on my white shirt, which barely reached the middle of her thighs.

She looked absolutely stunning...!

And the thought of her being naked under my shirt, made it unbearable for me to resist.

"Oh god!", she squeaked when she saw me coming. "Is this cocoa for me?!", and jumped happyly over to me, to get the mug off my hand.

God, how am I supposed to keep my hands to myself? It was impossible to ignore this beautyness. Her still damp hair slightly soaked my shirt, and fell down further to her hips. Damn, it was just a fucking shirt, but why did it look so damn sexy on her?

"Yes I made it for you.."

She sad on the bed and looked at me with shining eyes, as if there were never a fight between us.

"As Jackson the boss, you're much nicer.."

"I'm Jackson the boss, now?!" But you're definitely not Roy, damn!

"No, but this nice way.. like cooking cocoa for me, that's more his style.."

"I'm always nice..", I said and watched her bare legs, how she crossed them over each other...... YUMMY!!

"Yes, you're just not nice to women.."

"That's not true at all! I was very nice to you..."

"Please Jackson, what you did today was not nice!"

"That was just because you lied to me.."

"Ok damn, I don't want to start all over again..", she said and put the mug on the small dresser next to the bed....... OH?!?!

She actually lied down. Ok, she wanted to sleep with me in the same bed???

Well, fine with me. But if she doesn't allow me to fuck her, then she could go back to her chair again.

"Did you change your mind and finally want to have sex with me?", I asked her directly, so that she later didn't complained.

"No..", she just said while getting under the blanket.