♥️49♠️

Jackson's view

I ran out onto the patio and fanned. I felt the blushing on my cheeks and wiped over a few times. I couldn't believed what I had just said! Love me!

And damn, normally I would run away by now but I couldn't!

I didn't want to run away!

I rubbed over my arms several times to make the goosebumps disappear.

Shit.. something like this never happened to me. I took a deep breath and tried to ignore my racing heart. What was it that was happening to my heart?!

This sweet pain that didn't left me alone since a long time and put a smile on my lips. God, this woman!

She was unique and adorable. She awakened feelings in me that I last felt in my younger years. This constant tingling in my body and the butterflies in my stomach...!

Her thoughts were so naive and pure-hearted. Thoughts that I once had, but that was long time ago and almost forgotten!

And there comes a prudish, untouched woman who also looks like an angel and told me something about love again!

Who knows? If I had met her much earlier, everything would have looked completely different today. At least, I wouldn't be the way I was today. And that's exactly what I just promised her.

And she also promised me, to show me what it's like to be loved. And even if she still had her doubts, I will prove her that I could do it, too. NO!

I wanted to shew her what it was like, when Jacksoon was in love!

Ok, what did I have to do first?

I immediately thought of roses, but I didn't have any around at the moment, damn it!

I wished I had had some, then I would have sprinkled it on the bed and conjured up a real love nest out of it. Then I would have fucked her all night long between all the roses...!

Oh nooo, Jackson!

She definitely wouldn't see that as being in love. Especially not if she was in pain!

You should take the opportunity to show her that you can just hold her in your arms, too. She would definitely prefer that. So, no sex today!

Ok, somehow that's actually what I planned to do today, because of her blisters. Well even better, it will be much easier for me to resist her. But the big heart of roses on the bed, was still a good idea. But where can I found roses that quickly???

Damn, I was so nervous! I just wanted everything to be perfect. And the luck seemed to be on my side too, because I actually thought of something!

"Jackson.. will this tke any longer? I'm cold..", she called from downstairs.

"Shit..", I cursed quietly. "I'm coming to get youuuuuuu! Just one more minute!", I called down to her and quickly ran back into the bedroom. "Good, first a pilow and a warm blanket... they come on the swing..", I said and ran back to the terrace. Then I saw the daisies in the flowerpot and could have sceamed with joy. "They may not roses, but in times of need, they're still better then no flowers at all!", and put carefully one in my breast pocket. "Ohhh... I forgot candles..!"

I saw some in the cupboard the other day. Ok, they were a bit too big, but my need was known. I ran back to the terrace and prepared the rest...

Elra's view

"What is he doing there for so long?", I asked quietly to myself and just bursted with curiosity! I kept hearing his footsteps running back and forth in the bedroom.