♥️65♠️

I didn't wanted to open my eyes at all. I liked this cozy blanket, lying in it felt every time like floating on clouds. I had to ask Jackson which company this hotel orders. Well, and maybe he owns the company, too?

God, either his scent stuck to my nose for the rest of my life, or the hotel smelled completely like him. Everything aroumd me seemed to smell of this man and nothing was better than waking up to his scent. I just loved it when his long mane mingled with my hair, or single strand tickled my forehead. Every time I moved, I felt his warm.....???

"If you keep cuddling me like this, then we're going to have a long and hard problem, beauty..", Jackson suddenly whispered against my head. Ok, that definitely didn't came from the next room. I immediately sat up and saw Jackson lying next to me in my bed. And that with a naked chest and..... sleepy eyes??

"What are you doing in my bed?"

"What? You don't remember? You invited me yourself last night.." ???

"I invited you?", I asked a little irritated.

"Yes, you called me through the wall, because you were watching porn. You said, that you needed me urgently, so I rushed to you to calm your.... urgent need..", he chuckled.

And why didn't I remember that??

"That's not true, you were watching the porn damn, not me! You snuck into my room in the middle of the night, say it!"

"Ok, you're right. Guilty and convicted..", he actually admited.

"Jackson, you're really impossible!", I said so slowly loosing my patience and tried to push him off the bed. "Why are you...?"

But he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest.

"Because I was worried about you..", he said and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "I called for you later, several times, but you didn't answer. Then I opened your door worriedly... and when I saw you lying in your bed like a fallen angel, I couldn't resist and lay down next to you. I didn't do anything else, I just slept..."

The look in his eyes actually seemed honest. And I also didn't had a wet dream, that would rise the suspicion, that he had touched me.

"Ok, I believe you Jackson, but I want you to follow this rule.."

He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Why are you running away from me again? Sometimes I really just want to hold you in my arms, without any ulterior motives.."

Yeah damn, it was nice to be in his arms and to be held like that, again. I missed that, too..

"But when you invited me yesterday in your room, you had other intentions.."

"I still have the same intentions....GRRRR!", he growled playfully into neck, making me laugh.

"Ahhh.. stop that, you lusty pig!", I giggled as his hand searched for my breasts.

"Why not, damn?!", he laughed and squeezed his arm even tighter around me. "Didn't you miss me at all?!"

"Of course, I missed you really much..", I said honestly. He smiled as he gently massaged my breast and played with my nipple over the fabric. Then he kissed me gently again.

"Fancy a fuck?", he whispered at my lips and growled then playfully in my neck.

"No!", I giggled.

"Then should I fuck you only with my finger?"

"Jackson, I'm serious please.."

"Okay..", he sighed and looked at me again. "I really wish sometimes, you were a little less prudish.."