♠️56♥️

"You feel so good, beauty. I missed your tight pussy..", he said laughing and nibbled on my neck.

"I missed you too, Jackson..", I sighed happily. "Hey..", I giggled when his finger found my clit again. "I said, I need a little break.."

"God your so damn wet, that I want to ram my cock in your pussy over and over again."

"You can do that, but later..", I whispered against his lips and hugged him again. Then I saw the mirror in front of me. "Uhh.. I didn't know you had such a sexy butt.."

"What.. really? Let me see..!", he aid plafully, looking into the mirror on my back to look at his reflection on the other side. "Uhhh.. that looks really crispy, your right!", he praised himself.

"Oh yes... it's really crispy..", I said laughing and squeezed his butt once and pressed him deeper inside me again.

"Fuck..!", he growled and forced me to look at him. "Do you want to watch a live porn with this delicious man..", he asked with a grin and kissed me on the lips.

What.... a live porn???

"What do you mean? Do you have hidden cameras in here, that I don't know about?"

"No hidden cameras..", he laughed and grabbed under my legs. "Just you and me... and the mirrors in this room..", and just sat me down on his shoulders with a jerk.

Shit..... what are you.... ohhh!", I exclaimed in suprise as he sucked on my clit. Then he ran with his nose over the lace of the stockings.

"I'm keen on these stockings for days now, you know that. I want to enjoy them a bit."

"You're crazy..", I laughed and felt his hot breath and passionate tongue, that drawed a wet line up to my bare skin. A tremor came over me the closer he got to my womanhood.

"This sweet scent is irresistible..", he moaned against my labia. "I just can't get enough of it."

I gasped when I saw in the mirror his head between my legs, his moaning and moves and....... damn, to see this whole picture and to feel it at the same time was definitely too much for me and my still sore clit. I quickly held his head, so that he didn't continued.

"Jackson please, if you start all over again, we cant have sex today. My clit is really very sore.."

"Hmm.. did I eat your pussy too often the last few days?", and his tongue became more tender again.

"No Jackson I really loved it, but I just need a little break of your lips. Why don't we try it the other way this time..?"

"What do you mean? Should I lick your beautiful ass this time?", he laughed and sucked on the stockings.

"No, but how about we let "my" tongue work this time?"

Suddenly he stopped sucking and looked at me questioningly.

"I'm not quite sure what you mean by that..?", he said, but I didn't missed the light in his eyes.

"Oh yes, you know what I mean Jackson. I want to give you blowjob, at least I'll try it. But don't expect me to put you on my shoulders, too!", I joked around and saw him smiling happily. He let me slip off his shoulders and caught me on my legs again.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It might be a little uncomfortable for you..", he breathed against my lips and pushedd me lightly against the mirror.

"I know, but all women do that for their men, right? And by the way, he deserves it!", I winked at him, lowered my hand to his bulge and stroked it a few times.

"Mhmm..", he mumbled with a smile and closed his eyes in pleasure. "You put images in my head, that I didn't expect..", he moaned with a smile and bit his lip seductively.