♠️35♥️

Jackson's view

"You don't even know what I'm up to!"

"I don't want to know either damn it! I'm sick of you tricking me again and again!"

"This time it's nothin like that and it doesn't have anything to do with your debts. I just wanted to make you feel good."

Well, actually I lied. But at the same time, it was also not a lie!

"Yes of course! I know your 'make me feel goods'! And stop constantly with your 'debts'! You're not angry with me at ll. You're just taking advantage of the situation to get me in your bed!"

I sighed and at the same time I tried to pull myself together. I know, I've never shew as much patience to a woman as I shew her. Why couldn't I convince her, damn it?!

"You're wrong, I'm actually very angry with you. But the will to fuck you, is much stronger."

"And my will is less than weak, so to speak non existent! Please Jackson, you bullied me all! I barely slept and sat tied up in a chair for hours and I'm still in pain. Then you almost killed me and left me half frozen. And as if all that wasn't enough, my throat hurts, because I constantly have to scream because of you! I can't anymore! I'm death tired and just want to sleep!"

Normally I would say, that I knew a method that qould solve all of her problems, but I suspected that she wouldn't be able to handle it at the moment. As much as I hated to do it, I admited that she looked very tired.

Damn, I only needed five more minutes to make her willing until further notice, but she managed to escape me again. Jackson, you should give the virgins a wide berth in the future. These were definitely a caliber that in a long run would turn your balls blue!

I heard what I said and didn't believe it myself.

"Ok, then we'll have a truce until tomorrow."

She opened her eyes in suprise and beamed happyly at me.

"Really?! You're actually going to let me sleep?!"

Ehmm well, to me it sounded like she was expecting the exact opposite!

"Do I actually hear a complaint?"

"No, no! Really not! I-I'm just suprised that you gave in so fast. I expected you to ignore me again and just carry on.."

Damn, this also sounded like that's exactly what she wanted me to do?!!!

But I knew her, as soon as I approached her, she would start fighting again. And I didn't feel like doing that anymore. Her moans just sounded much better.

But why the fuck didn't she cover her bare shoulder?! Her breast were also exposed and bounced seductively around every time she moved.... or even, when she didn't moved, damn!

"If you say one more sentence, that encourages me to eat you up, rather then let you sleep, then I'll chose the first offer. And believe me, with the current state of my cock, I wouldn't let you sleep all night..", I warned her again, so she was aware of what she was saying damn it!

I was also just a man, who tried desperately to stay sensible.

"Oh!", she immediately opened her huge eyes again and put her hand over her mouth. "Sorry!" Not more?!!

"And cover the fuck up your bouncing boobs!", because they still were naked.

"Oh!", she said again and pulled the shirt with both hands to finally hide her breasts.

"Good! And now, I'm going to the shower to jerk off and I don't want to hear any fucking complaints about! And when I'm bakc again and you're still not asleep, then I'll eat you up as well!"