♥️45♠️

Jackson's view

How could I escape this beautiful sight?

Or those amazing soft legs ecased in a touch of lace?

God, I wished she would just crush me with her legs, between this stockings, so that I could immerse me in her sweet scent. I didn't know if she was really aroused, or if I just stored her scent in my senses, because every time I came near her pussy, it tickled my nose. And all that together became just too dangerous for me. Like a bermuda triangle, If you were caught in them, you were completely lost!

"Stop it Jackson! We're gooing to get caught!", she moaned quietly. God, it couldn't be, that a woman captivated me so much.

"I don't care..", I moaned with my nose against her wet lips and wished I could just lay her on the floor, here and now, and lick over this damn stockings!

"But I care, damn! Come out there..!", and tried in vain to push me away. But I didn't wanted to stop now, I wanted to enjoy it a bit longer. I run over her stockings with my nose, just licked over. "NO! Don't come out!", she whisper-yelled this time and covered her pussy with her hand.

"I won't..", I just mumbled and ran with my finger along the silky fabric.

"I hope, I was able to find your taste, Miss..", I heard the waiter say.

He should go away damn it, I wanted to do more..!

"It looks really delicious! I love honey for dessert."

I wanted to laugn out loud, but decided to suck on her leg.

"I'm glad Miss, enjoy it.."

"Yeah.. thanks.."

Then finally I heard his footsteps getting away.

"Now finally come out!", she hissed down to me again.

"I want a dessert too and since you didn't order anything for me, I get my usual dessert.."

"No! Come out!"

"Ok, but just a little more..", I said, pushing her panties aside.

"Jackson please, I don't want to be loud..", and bit my lip when I saw her wet pussy. How could she keep saying no that she didn't want to, while her pussy was so dripping wet?!

I couldn't stand it anymore, I just had to taste her...!

"How about if you..... ohh shit! What are you doing?!", she sceamed in suprise when I pushed my index finger in her cunt.

"I just want to get my dessert.."

"Jackson... oh my god.... that's deep!"

I used a second finger inside her and pushed them deeper into her.

"You're..... shit Jackson! Let's continue in the car, please!"

"Are you sure", and started moving my finger inside her.

"Oh my god.... yessss! Or.. I'll go crazy... please..!"

"And what if the driver watches us?", I asked laughing and gasped when her legs just opened on her own.

"He won't! He's 20 meters away from us!"

I had to laugh and moved my fingers a little faster. She was so damn wet, that her juices were dripping down my hand.

"Jackson.. damn... please go on! Don't stop,,, please... I'm about to cum!"

Ok, that was enough for now. I pressed a kiss to her little pearl and took my fingers out of her again.