♠️50♥️

"I hope you don't plan on piercing the material? I mean, I can take it off if you want?", I asked amused, because he was almost trying to drill my ass with his hardness.

"Shut up Elra, like I do it too. It's even better to not talk about it, because that will only make it worse..", he groaned and buried his face in my neck. And of course the fact, that he was playing with my breasts had nothing to do with his restraint!

I mean, I was also just a woman who happened to particularly like this damn. Especially because he was so unusually tender this time. He didn't squeezed them firmly, but rather caressed, like his hands were of velvet.

Although we had sex several times today, still I wouldn't mind if we had another round again. After all, his hunger for sex was nothing new, and enjoying it for me was just too new, to turn im down.

"And how am I supposed to ignore it Jackson, while your hands ar playing with my breasts?"

"Why..?", he laughed cheekily. "Do these little pearls want to be licked?", he murmured into my neck and played with my nipples at the same time. "God... I love it, when your tits are squeezed like that. Then I can enjoy both at the same time."

"Stop... doing that..", I moaned and moved closer to him. I pushed his head deeper in my throat, so that he could continue with his wild tongue play. "That feels sooooo good...", and rubbed my butt against his hardness.

"Yeah.. just like that..", he growled and thrusted his hips faster at my butt. The wilder his tongue became on my neck, the louder I moaned. And the louder I got, the harder his thrusts became.... until he pushed me with a loud growl away again. "SHIT!"

I shook myself and needed a few seconds to breathe normally again. Then I turned to him and saw that he wasn't doing much better than me. His arm rested half over his eyes and tried to catch his breath, but his bulge in his underwear was still screaming for sex.

"Why are you doing this to us, Jackson? You really don't have to prove me anything. It's just enough if we make sure that my feet don't bump into anything.."

He looked at me and came closer to me again. He kissed my lips and tenderly and let them rest there.

"Why are you doing this to me?", he asked without leaving my lips, but I pushed him away again.

"What am I doing again, damn?! I just said, I have nothing against sex!", I said annoyed. I mean, he is usually the one who jumps on me, even though I always say that I didn't want to. And now suddenly when I really want to, he's the one who says no! Was he crazy?!

Ok, and actually after my last sentence he should jump on me right away, but he didn't! He just smiled and gently stroked my cheek.

"How entchanting can a woman actually be?", and kissed my lips briefly. "Do you know what I noticed first, on our first night at the hotel?"

"What?"

"Your big eyes. They looked at me just as angryly as they do now..", and stroked over with his thumb. "And then your little button nose..", and pressed a kiss on it. "..what match so perfectly with the rest of your delicate features. Back then, you just took my breath away with your beauty.... and you still do it today.."

AWWW!!! Why was he so cute today?? And then he don't wants sex?!!

"Thank you, Jackson..", I said and kissed him back. "Do you have to hold back with sex at a moment, when you're more irresistible?", I asked pouting. He smiled and kissed me again.

"You know, that I normally wouldn't let you rest all night long..", he breathed against my lips.

"Why don't you just do it then? I wouldn't mind..", I repeated my offer seductively and sucked tenderly on his lips.