♥️51♠️

When I woke up the next morning, Jackson was no longer next to me. But a fresh daisy on the pillow with a little note.

"Good morning beauty, see you later..

Jackson.."

I smiled to myself and immediately thought of yesterdays daisy. I jumped out of bed and ran to the terrace.

"Thank god, he didn't listen to me!", I sighed with relief when I saw it still on the tray. Yesterday he wrapped me in the blanked we were covered and carried me to bed, so he didn't saw me in his shirt.

"I don't trust myself in this regard!", he said.

"But I don't want to sleep in your shirt again, Jackson. I thought, I'd wear one of the nightgowns.."

"What... y-you really want to wear them?"

"Yes, that's what they're actually there for, right?"

"Yes..", he said thoughtfully and sat us down on the bed. "But... I don't know how I'll react to that, Elra.."

"Don't exaggerate, Jackson..", I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Certainly not as bad as your shirt. And are you still not used to sexy underwear after so many women?!"

"Maybe.... yes. Could......... be...", he said uncertainly. I took the opportunity and freed myself from his arms.

"Ok, I go and put on a nightgown..", I said and ignored his cursing behind me. "I promise, I'll wear something subtle, if I can find on, of course. And bring the tray back to the kitchen, ok?!", I winked at him throug the door, before I disappeared behind it. I was curious to see how he would react, so I entered the bedroom without warning. But this man was clever, or not at all!

"Come right under the blanket and cover yourself", he yelled under the blanket himself. I threw my head back and laughed.

"You're crazy, Jackson!", I giggled and crawled next to him. He put his arms around me from behind.

"I'd rather not risk seeing you like that..", he whispered in my ear. "Uhh.. it's pretty short..", he stated happily. "And I'm sure, it looks beautiful on you..", and then pressed his hardness against me. The rest of the night was familiar.

I just placed the daisy between a book, to take it with me later. I went to the dresssing room and found a white dress, printed with big red roses that actually reached below my knees. Even though the straps were quite thin, and the collar open, the dress was very simple......... uhhh, the label said the opposite!

I looked for suitable underwear and ran into the bathroom with all my clothes, to take a shower. But even when I came out of the shower and dressed again, he still wasn't there. And down in the kitchen he wasn't either. Ok, apparently he left the house completely. I turned on the kettle, got a mug to mak myself some tea. Shortly after, I heard the engine of his car and squealed with joy.

I ran to the door, listened excitedly to his footsteps and heard actually his set of keys. With a smile I threw the door open, before he could open it himself.

"Where did you go?", I asked curiously and waited for him to finally enter. But he was holding his bunch of keys in his hand and staring at me in amazement.

"Oh shit..", he hissed through his teeth and suddenly turned back again.

"Where do you want to go again?!", I called after him and wondered what he was up to again.

And when I saw him taking a bouquet of roses out of the back seat, I lauged out loud while he runned back to me again.

"I'm not used to it!"